Sign in to follow this  
leighw

Kogan Lcd Tv's

jok11n.............

Some member here aren't Whirlpool members which they'll need to be to access your link........

Here, Allow me to help you out there good buddy .....................

User #55749 sail This post was removed by a moderator (spam). Monday at 4:33 pm

User #55749 sail This post was removed by a moderator (repetitive). Thursday at 8:52 pm

User #55749 sail This post was removed by a moderator (repetitive). Saturday at 8:58 am

User #55749 sail This post was removed by a moderator (personal attack). Saturday at 9:43 am

User #55749 sail This post was removed by a moderator (spam). Saturday at 10:32 pm

User #55749 sail This post was removed by a moderator (spam). Today at 8:25 pm

And ............................

User #55749 sail ............ My..Club just purchased a 60" LG Plasma.

Austen.

Oh if you want to post the links to any of my deleted ones I have left out in my last post and I will kindly copy and paste them here for those without access to the Whirlpool threads to read. <_<

I have nothing to hide. :mellow:

http://www.topfield-australia.com.au/phpbb...pic.php?t=10250

i've been following this open day.{just for the record Bathurst doesn't interest me, driven the track, granted at a much slower pace. used to live near there,} and if an open day happened in Brissy it would have been something to kill some time, and after reading sail's points and his dignifyed manner in pointing out yes go see etc etc etc, count me out.

i've been following this open day.{just for the record Bathurst doesn't interest me, driven the track, granted at a much slower pace. used to live near there,} and if an open day happened in Brissy it would have been something to kill some time, and after reading sail's points and his dignifyed manner in pointing out yes go see etc etc etc, count me out.

I'd have to agree, but I think it would be funny to attend and experience some of the social skills displayed in this thread up close.

Nothing funnier than watching 'grown ups' have a fisty cuff.

Ruslan... I admire your bravery but remember, it's not too late to cancel!

Funny, you almost make it sound as if the World rotates around the DTV forum. Granted the idea of the display day have originated here, but I believe the invitation has been extended beyond just the forum. Personally I had planned to check out the Kogan FIO GPS, but in the meantime I got a good deal on a MIO C520. I'm still interested in checking out the Pro series LCD though and don't see any reason not to, just because of the pros and cons expressed in this thread. Each to his own.

I'd have to agree, but I think it would be funny to attend and experience some of the social skills displayed in this thread up close.

Nothing funnier than watching 'grown ups' have a fisty cuff.

Why? All the pugs are interstate and in my case I believe the pen is mightier than the sword.

Believe me it will be a good social day as my club has strict rules and is covered by a CCTV system that I sold them. :rolleyes:

We might have a another surprise contributer but cannot confirm anything just yet. So standby and I will announce it when and if I can :excl:

Don't bother baiting me for it as I won't give any hints at this stage. :unsure:

“A person who smiles in the face of adversity probably has a scapegoat”

Ignoring the borderline commercial advertising going on here to start with, further degrading the thread with name calling and the rest of the dribble past 4 pages just wastes my time.