Sign in to follow this  
Super Mustud

Desperate for toast

Bloody hell. The toaster carked it again. Thirteen months old. Took it apart, surprised to find it was NOT the electronics like the last toaster. This time the hinges on the relay catch that hold down the spring that stop it flying up (got it?).

In desperation have ordered a Dualit Vario toaster. Haahaa! I'll fix their little red wagon, those toaster destroyers.

HAA HAA! I WILL WINNNN!!!!!

http://www.everten.com.au/product/Dualit-Vario-White-4-Slice-Toaster.html

:cool:

"The Sandwich Cage which has an in built drip tray"

Toast drips?

Can't you just hold it down, we used a heavy book in a similar situation.

Mind you the toast burnt

"The Sandwich Cage which has an in built drip tray"

Toast drips?

For that price it better bloody well drip single malt Scotch. The only reason I bought it.

It also comes with reclining seats and a built in folding barbeque and umbrella.

And a French maid with a pretty frilly apron.

mustard you simply cant beat a good toaster

oldschool.jpg

Can't you just hold it down, we used a heavy book in a similar situation.

Mind you the toast burnt

I fiddled, and I fiddled. Put in another spring. Stuck pads behind the hinges. Some foam wedged against the armature to give it a bit of assistance as the relay was still getting energised.

Then chucked the fricking thing over the fence. At least it had the decency to hit that bloody barking dog, so it still had some goodness left in it.

For that price it better bloody well drip single malt Scotch. The only reason I bought it.

It also comes with reclining seats and a built in folding barbeque and umbrella.

And a French maid with a pretty frilly apron.

I'll continue to hold out for the one that translates German to English, and barks when intruders are present.

mustard you simply cant beat a good toaster

oldschool.jpg

Its a fraud, 'Thing. That toast is underdone!!

$500 for a toaster?

Tell 'em they're dreamin'

Don't worry. Its going straight to the poolroom.

you need a modern toaster - try this

netbsd.jpg

Looks like Windows Vista in full flight

Bloody toastaphiles

Get your own site

:cool::D

Its a fraud, 'Thing. That toast is underdone!!

Raw Toast?

2 sheds toaster (only cause the kitty one blew up)

toaster.jpg

hmm is it time to sell of my amps and speakers I could have found a new obsession

toasters-museum-3.jpg

you need a modern toaster - try this

netbsd.jpg

In my 30 minutes research I found that there is a thing called the iToaster. Turns on and off via the internet.

Also a toaster that browns the pattern of the current weather map. Unfortunately only for England, so pretty boring weather, otherwise I would have purchased it in a snap.

I understand that SGR are picking up on this initiative. Watch out for Octogon toast at Norpus'!

hood-toaster.jpg

The Mool Hood Toaster is a toaster that pulls your bread through like an MRI machine, as opposed to usual toasting methods where the bread sits still. Just hope the moving mechanism doesn't break down halfway through, or you'll have an unreachable piece of bread catching fire in the middle of the toaster you're frantically hitting with a hammer to shut off. And sure, you could probably just unplug it, but that wouldn't be nearly as dramatic and exciting.

Edited by andythiing

Bloody toastaphiles

Get your own site

Why don't you bloody start posting about cables on Everten and get out of our way Nuddie.

transparent-toaster.jpg

I know there are fancy toasters out there, but essentially most toasters work in the same way, whether you paid $10 for your little machine or $300. You set the timer, put the slice of bread in, and it pops out when done. If it''s not quite toasty enough, you put it back in. If it''s burned and inedible, you throw it out and start over with a new piece of bread.

But here''s a concept product that not only takes the guess work out of toasting,

but also turns something common into a bit of visual interest for your kitchen. The

Transparent Toaster toasts your bread or pastry (using "heating glass technology," whatever that is) in plain view so you can watch it to be sure it comes out just right

Via Ananova (but no information about the designer or prospects for making this into a commercial product). This tiip comes from Emily.

Why don't you bloody start posting about cables on Everten and get out of our way Nuddie.

It's no use Mustud, I looked up 'speakers' and everten offered up a talking fridge :love

hmm is it time to sell of my amps and speakers I could have found a new obsession

toasters-museum-3.jpg

I think I can see how that will work 'Thing. Yes I can.

toaster.jpg