Desperate Housewives needed PLEASE

ANYONE record this?

VHS or digital I dont care - I need to see this episode but I turned the antenna powerbox off by mistake and the recording failed (couldnt lock a signal)

Help me out - just a simple PM would be great! Im in Belconnen but will do my best to pickup or pay for postage ....

Jeremy

ANYONE record this?

VHS or digital I dont care - I need to see this episode but I turned the antenna powerbox off by mistake and the recording failed (couldnt lock a signal)

Help me out - just a simple PM would be great! Im in Belconnen but will do my best to pickup or pay for postage ....

Jeremy

It wasn't a real episode tonight (in Melb at least).

I didn't bother to watch.

JB

Prison Break is also a recap episode.

I wouldn't imagine that all that many people would be off work on holidays just yet. So I assume this is just a coincidence of timing? That all 'big' shows are now going to have a recap after 8 weeks or so to get people back into the show.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Wow! Seven are such tight ****, fancy doing a recap... I have to wait ANOTHER week for this, if I had broadband beleive me I would download the it without even considering SEVEN.

The antenna I have uses a little transfomer to power it, and I flicked the wrong switch (i meant to turn off the speakers)....

Prison Break is also a recap episode.

AFAIK the US never had a Prison Break recap episode. But, episode 16 is a flash-back episode, but you actually get to find out stuff that happened before episode 1. It's a really good episode, even though it didn't move the story forward at all, it did flesh out quite a few of the characters.