Sign in to follow this  
paul_c100

Toshiba 1080p 62" DLP RPTV - Best Prices ?

Hi All,

Just about to purchase one of these TVs. I think the reviews have all been great so it's now down to trying to source the best price. If anybody has been able to source a great price, please feel free to post a reply with the price and any details. Although I would like to get the 71" model, it's going to be more than I really want to spend at this stage.

I am in Sydney and would prefer to purchase from a retailer in Sydney, however I would consider an interstate dealer.

The model number is 62JM9UA

The link is : Link

Thank you in advance.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

I bought my 62CM9UA through SOUNDAIR here in Melbourne (03) 9528-1149 excellent service and a very good price including the stand, freight, install and configuration for $6500

Cheers

Marco

Hi All,

Just about to purchase one of these TVs. I think the reviews have all been great so it's now down to trying to source the best price. If anybody has been able to source a great price, please feel free to post a reply with the price and any details. Although I would like to get the 71" model, it's going to be more than I really want to spend at this stage.

I am in Sydney and would prefer to purchase from a retailer in Sydney, however I would consider an interstate dealer.

The model number is 62JM9UA

The link is : Link

Thank you in advance.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

I bought my 62CM9UA through SOUNDAIR here in Melbourne (03) 9528-1149 excellent service and a very good price including the stand, freight, install and configuration for $6500

Cheers

Marco

You can get the 72 inch version 72CM9UA from Harvey Norman in Chadstone, Melbourne, for $5999, including free sound system, with their 18 months interest-free.

I'm seriously considering it.

You can get the 72 inch version 72CM9UA from Harvey Norman in Chadstone, Melbourne, for $5999, including free sound system, with their 18 months interest-free.

I'm seriously considering it.

thanks ..

I bought the 72" months ago now for $7,000. Could have saved a $1,000 but I'm enjoying it so much, who cares !!