RaoR's systems

unfortunately not Paul, just had to add something to the HT so we moved the room around a bit, and while it was empty we got some photos.

The HT room still isnt right so it will be moved around again. I think we'll be at this house for a little while yet, my next move might be to Melbourne for work in a few years so no point buying a house in the meantime.

• 1 month later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33366[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33367[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33368[/ATTACH]

hows the photography going? whats wrong with this lot?

just trying my macro and focus thing, Ive had this headamp for ages, have not used it once - i might one day so im keeping it

Grumpy, it sits pretty low, almost scraping but i havent had any problems with it touching yet. The solution involves getting some tonearm spacers and a new counterweight.

DL - you're on the very long list of people i want to come and have a listen. After next week all will be sweet so ill be in contact to arrange a time

thanks for the comments all

Nathan, you have the RB300 don't you, does that have a large nut top and bottom of the armboard like my rb250 if so you can adjust the height without the spacers. extra weight on the back end is easy if quite ugly using blu tack to attach a couple of large washers as I had to do for the DL103.

I have a level if you want a loan, I have 2 one is a round one the other a small builders type. Mark (Darthlaker is popping round Thursday next week about 7 if you want to drop in you're welcome. You could looksee how I've done my arm.

The company i work for makes tonnes of line levels, im sure i can flog one from somewhere.

will see how the schedule looks for the pop around, thanks for the offer

Ok Nathan get ready for all the orders for levels:thumb:

• 4 weeks later...

terrible Mark, terrible

anywho, got a new turntable, when i say new i mean older than me and i picked it up for $10 from cashies. Good news, its bloody fantastic, bad news, my Rega must be setup terribly. I much prefer this cheap thing to my Rega, so obviously i have problems

Its an Audio Reflex M125B. Everything works except for the RCA plugs arent soldered perfectly at the end so i reckon new plugs and its done. The left channel cuts out but when played with works fine and stays on, so not a big deal

some pics

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34210[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34211[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34212[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34213[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34214[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34215[/ATTACH]

this is what it will look like when i clean it up a bit

1309603204771.jpg