Sign in to follow this  
anthonysimilion

What's In Hd This Week

Here in Sydney we get the HD watermark regardless of it being upconverted or native HD.

There is a HD watermark even if it's 4:3.

Update

An updated guide, covering 06/02/06 to 18/02/06 has been posted.

Interest check

If you use this guide, please reply in this thread so I can tell whether it's worth continuing this service.

I have a watch set on thread thread and visit every time it is updated. Thanks!

I'm surprised CSI:NY isn't listed as being in HD this week, it only says widescreen on yourtv but as CSI, I presume it will be HD unless Nine has gone cheap.

EDIT: It's on in HD now.

Edited by lawyer1990

Interest check

If you use this guide, please reply in this thread so I can tell whether it's worth continuing this service.

thankyou - i use it every week!

Update

An updated guide, covering 12/02/06 to 24/02/06 has been posted.

Interest check

I'll keep it running for now, but if anyone else uses this guide, can you please reply in this thread so I can tell whether it's worth continuing this service.

Thanks everyone. :blink:

I still think that you should either create a PDF or some form of site to do this which would give a broader audience. There are a lot of people who would find it handy on other sites too.

I still think that you should either create a PDF or some form of site to do this which would give a broader audience. There are a lot of people who would find it handy on other sites too.

On THAT note, would you by any chance know of a free, yet powerful PDF creator? (please don't say OpenOffice)

On THAT note, would you by any chance know of a free, yet powerful PDF creator? (please don't say OpenOffice)

CutePDF is free but I don't know about powerful.

I can't see how a PDF really adds to this - anyone can easily print or save this page. Everyone reading this has a web browser and internet connection. However, if you've got some good ideas in favour of a PDF, I'd definitely be interested.

If people from other sites want to use it then they can be linked directly to this thread - and maybe they'll have a look around and start posting here as well. :P

Interestingly enough, HD output from Nine seems to be ramping down now that we're into the 'ratings season'. :blink: Hopefully it'll pick up in a couple of weeks with some new movies.

It was just a suggestion since someone may not always be online and still want to know what is it HD. These days not everyone prints either so thought it might be an idea - nothing more. If anyone agrees I am sure they will say, if not then that is fine too, after all, you are the one who is doing all the hard work which I am sure a lot of people appreciate.

CutePDF is free but I don't know about powerful.
PDFCreator: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ (Free and Open Source) like many free PDF creators it installs itself as a virtual printer and you can create a PDF from any program you can print from.

Thanks for the suggestions guys... however, both could not reproduce the page 1:1 though...

Try creating a PDF from the printable version of the thread.

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?act=Pri...er&f=15&t=28574

It was just a suggestion since someone may not always be online and still want to know what is it HD. These days not everyone prints either so thought it might be an idea - nothing more. If anyone agrees I am sure they will say, if not then that is fine too, after all, you are the one who is doing all the hard work which I am sure a lot of people appreciate.

That's a good point - I appreciate the suggestion.

I'll wait for more feedback though - although, I'd still prefer not to make a guide available for direct download.