What's In Hd This Week

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched One on One about half an hour ago or so on channel 9 and the HD picture looks incredible. Even up close.Congratulations!

Now make sure your weekly HD sticky is correct and spot on, so I dont watch a show that's not Native 1080i HD!

the OP is so busy now that he no longer has the time required to update this thread.

• 1 month later...

I know this is a little old now and it may have been mentioned in the last 50 odd pages, but I couldn't be bothered checking each page.

But in case some people are not sure where to look for TV info including FTA< Foxtel, Austar, plus HD programmes with day / time and a little programme info - try yahoo 7 tv.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv/

(on the right side of page under 'Primetime TV Guide', click on 'View Complete TV Guide'. Put in your region and whether you want free to air, foxtel digital, austar digital)

I know this is a little old now and it may have been mentioned in the last 50 odd pages, but I couldn't be bothered checking each page.

But in case some people are not sure where to look for TV info including FTA< Foxtel, Austar, plus HD programmes with day / time and a little programme info - try yahoo 7 tv.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/tv/

(on the right side of page under 'Primetime TV Guide', click on 'View Complete TV Guide'. Put in your region and whether you want free to air, foxtel digital, austar digital)

the TV Guide on yahoo7 doesn't mention if the program is HD, a better guide is yourtv, i.e. http://www.yourtv.com.au

• 2 months later...
I just watched One on One about half an hour ago or so on channel 9 and the HD picture looks incredible. Even up close.Congratulations!

Now make sure your weekly HD sticky is correct and spot on, so I dont watch a show that's not Native 1080i HD!

Sorry for being an idiot, but where is this weekly HD sticky? Do I scroll through this thread?

• 3 months later...

I urge everyone to seek out the BBC doco South Pacific. Part 1 is available on the net as a 720p mkv rip, and OMFG It is brilliant, not only is it a fantastic documentary, but they used special high frame rate HD cameras and the visuals are superb. It looked absolutely gorgeous running though my WD TV to my Bravia.

It should be available at the usual sources.

Cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I must be blind, where does it say the program is in HD on yourtv..

OK I found it in the 'other' section. how accurate is it? Tens footy is listed as HD but 7's footy is not, and the ashed on sbs HD which is meant to be HD is not listed as HD...

I must be blind, where does it say the program is in HD on yourtv..

you have to click on a program to find out if it's HD or not, here's an example:

This Week in Baseball

7pm – 7.30pm One HD Monday 20 July 2009

Other: High Definition

• 2 weeks later...