Sign in to follow this  
mxlaser

New top dog of budget plama's

oops .. originally posted in wrong thread... this is where it should be!! my q relates to connecting a ps3 to this plasma:

has anyone connected up a ps3 with the HDMI cable and a HDMI-DVI converter? or does the HDCP-non compliance issue get in the way?

oops .. originally posted in wrong thread... this is where it should be!! my q relates to connecting a ps3 to this plasma:

has anyone connected up a ps3 with the HDMI cable and a HDMI-DVI converter? or does the HDCP-non compliance issue get in the way?

Anyone actually got a PS 3 to work with this plasma?

I got my ps3 working from it's hdmi output, but i had to buy a hd fury (highly recommended) which then goes to the vga input on the plasma. I use this for the ps3, foxtel iq2 and hd-dvd player through my amp to the teac, i get just as good a picture as my sons 32" lg lcd (which has a better resolution than the teac), cheers peter.

For what it's worth, this tv is still going strong after all these years, now a downstairs tv., after those board got replaced all those years ago.. quite amazing.

Well, my one is dying a slow death.

It keeps turning itself from on, to standby. Sometimes it goes for 15 mins, other times one minute before going to standby again

Grrrrrr