New top dog of budget plama's

Pixels don't have to be square you know...

Yes, admittedly 1440 pixels spread across 1024 pixels would lose a bit of resolution, but it won't be as bad as 1440 across 852...

I guess we all are keeping our fingers crossed for 1920x1088 panels, I am sure they will be coming soon ( I mean at a sensible price... )

Regards

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Retravision brochure I have just received in todays paper has the new Teac 106cm on the front page for $1999. Doesnt give the model number just says:

"TEAC 106CM PLASMA TELEVISION

Contrast Ratio 10000:1 HD Compatile 576i/p, 720p, 1080i Zoom Function.

Includes built-in speakers, tuners and stand"

Doesnt mention anything about warranty.

Cheers

I was at a Retrevision store today and the Salesman said he had 3 of these on order but had allready sold them and another person placed a order for one today.

He believes that they will be a very quick seller at the current oricing levels.

cheers

Was there one on display?

1 year standard , im going to purchase additional warranty though

Theres a chance Teac will extend the warranty as the had a bonus that ended last month, talking with the tech manager and a mate thats a rep, they possibly will increase the cut off date till december 31st, giving 5 years waranty for free.! :P

I doubt anyone will have these in now untill NEXT week, due to the damn docks and customs :blink:

Also, speakers are not detachable. DSE and JB are matching prices for $1890 too. I managed to get DSE to agree to $1990 with 3 years warranty as well.