Letterman In Now In Hd

Well we get Infomercials on SC10 instead of Letterman now. :blink:

I received this response last Friday to an email complaining about this very problem:

Thank you for your email regarding 'The Late Show with David Letterman'.

'The Late Show with David Letterman' will broadcast on Southern Cross Ten Friday nights only due to Southern Cross Ten late night programming arrangements and commitments with the 2007 series of Big Brother.

We expect 'The Late Show with David Letterman' to return to the 5 nights per week format on Southern Cross Ten, around mid July 2007.<script>

For the most updated guide information please visit our website www.southerncrossbroadcasting.com.au

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We do appreciate your concern.

We hope you continue to watch and enjoy our programs.

At least they took the time to reply.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought to continue this here:

Its moved up the timetable cause of BB (blaaaaa) and now after 1am approx some nites or 1:15am.... Making me have to stay up either to watch it or record it on time and not waste any of my HDD space because god knows when BB would finish in the mornings! But still happy to see TEN continuing the broadcast and not canning it either! :P but still :D that its on later! :|

Makes me very upset let me tell you! I used to love going to bed and having Letterman on. :P Now I get to watch a house of idiots sleeping??? what in the hell is this? :blink:

I keep forgetting this trash is on, I turned to see Kirsten Dunst and found a bunch of morons sitting doing nothing. How is this considered entertainment? What possible person could find these fools worth watching? I don't get it.

I keep forgetting this trash is on, I turned to see Kirsten Dunst and found a bunch of morons sitting doing nothing. How is this considered entertainment? What possible person could find these fools worth watching? I don't get it.

Big Brother Up Late exists for one reason and one reason only.

That reason is not to entertain anyone.

The reason is the same as the reason Quizmania exists.

The reason is that Ten has realised it can steal money from the bank accounts of gullible people and not get taken to court.

Download Letterman "illegally", those who can't see it any more. And be sure to let SC and Ten know that you will continue to do so. You will not be prosecuted or sued. Nobody in this country ever has been, and it is unlikely anyone ever will be.

They rob their viewers, their viewers rob them. That's karma :blink:

The worst part is that people still obviously call all the time wanting to win something for nothing. Guess again, it is anything but nothing. They must be raking it in with the amount of idiots who call.

As for getting the show elsewhere, even 1:15am is annoying, I would hate to have it not on if I were a regular viewer. Here is the choice - wait up all night or take around five minutes... err... getting it from the satellite. I know what I would prefer.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't SC10 at least show Letterman on the HD channel?

Since Ten can't even do this, I doubt SC would.

If you don't know what I mean, Ten always drop the high definition (channel 12) station during Letterman - they did it again last night. That pains when as if I am recording in HD, it crashes the program so I miss the rest.

Interesting, from Letterman tonight:

Late Show with David Letterman

1.30am – 2.15am TEN

Friday 18 May 2007

Other: Widescreen

High Definition

Duration: 45 mins

45 minutes? Is that with no adverts or are Ten cutting it? Usually it has short breaks but this would have to be two minutes for the entire show.