Sign in to follow this  
scaven

Fujitsu 50 and 42 inch US model group buy

OK guys,

I have a price of $7400 for the 50 inch and $5200 for the 42 inch, this includes speakers and choice of stand or wall mount, this is in Sydney.

This thread is to see who is interested in the group buy and discuss how we are going to do it.

I haven't done one of these before so I'm not sure how we should proceed.

I will be talking to this retailer tommorrow after he has spoken to Fujitsu and we will go from there.

So if your interested leave a message here and we will get the numbers and then later in the week I will let everyone know how we can go forward with this.

Scaven

OK guys,

I have a price of $7400 for the 50 inch and $5200 for the 42 inch, this includes speakers and choice of stand or wall mount, this is in Sydney.

This thread is to see who is interested in the group buy and discuss how we are going to do it.

I haven't done one of these before so I'm not sure how we should proceed.

I will be talking to this retailer tommorrow after he has spoken to Fujitsu and we will go from there.

So if your interested leave a message here and we will get the numbers and then later in the week I will let everyone know how we can go forward with this.

Scaven

Is the price based on a single unit purchase or group buy? I am interested because if you were able to get the price down to $7400 for 50" as a single unit purchase, talking to them about 20 unit or more will surely get it down much further.

also scaven, many of us would want the AUSID STB with Fujitsu.. you may already know.

also scaven, many of us would want the AUSID STB with Fujitsu.. you may already know.

AussieX3,

I will be talking to him tommorrow about this more at length.

I mentioned the Ausid but I didn't have time to talk to him about it.

I think you will find these prices are pretty good, If anyone else can do better let me know.

Scaven

:P

Scaven,

I would be interested in the 50'' Fuji at or around these prices.I am also after the Ausid hd box? From Brissy but I don't see that as a problem.Regards Burnout. :blink:

I am interested in the 50" with AUSID and I am in Perth.

I would like to be part of the group buy for a the 50" panel....I am in Melbourne

am interested in the 42" and ausid box am in brisbane ,but am concerned about pixel dropout policy?

I'm just interested in the AUSID STB on its own, though at that price, I'm tempted to grab a 50" panel and relegate the 42" to the bedroom!! :blink::P

Great work scaven.

Not wanting to tell anyone how to suck eggs -- but don't be fooled by the old "invoice cost" argument. There are rebates, allowances, advertising funds and volume concessions that retailers can also tap into.

So grab'em by the "sack" and squeeze as hard as you can...

Not wanting to tell anyone how to suck eggs -- but don't be fooled by the old "invoice cost" argument. There are rebates, allowances, advertising funds and volume concessions that retailers can also tap into.

So grab'em by the "sack" and squeeze as hard as you can...

I've been told this previously too....I think it's good advice.

I too am very interested in group buy (50" panel for me), with AUSID set-top (need something to tide me over until toppy 7000 :blink: ....I am in Melbourne

cheers!

Where can I find some information on this AUSID STB ? There is nothing listed on the AUSID products page of their web-site. That's clever !

Where can I find some information on this AUSID STB ?  There is nothing listed on the AUSID products page of their web-site.  That's clever !

I am affraid dude other than what i putup in the shootout thread there is nothing on the web about the AUSID

I've been putting off a 50" HD plasma purchase for 2 years, but the shoot-out resolved nearly every question I had about which screen to buy. I need a new TV, so I'm very interested if the price is right. I guess I'm also in for the AUSID STB if that's the shoot-out's concensus.

I'm in Adelaide.

I've been putting off a 50" HD plasma purchase for 2 years, but the shoot-out resolved nearly every question I had about which screen to buy. I need a new TV, so I'm very interested if the price is right. I guess I'm also in for the AUSID STB if that's the shoot-out's concensus.

I'm in Adelaide.

As far as the price is concerned, scaven's 7400 quote is astonishing. Welcome aboard.

As far as the price is concerned, scaven's 7400 quote is astonishing. Welcome aboard.

Aussie,

Check your PM's

Scaven

Scaven

If you can do the 50 (US) at $7400, then count me in.  Sydney.

I'm definitely interested on the 50 fuji and the AUSID set top box....

It would be best if I was able to put a deposit and purchase it in a couple of months???

I'm in Sydney

price is great!

Thanks.

Marcelo

I'm definitely interested on the 50 fuji and the AUSID set top box....

It would be best if I was able to put a deposit and purchase it in a couple of months???

I'm in Sydney

price is great!

Thanks.

Marcelo

Count me in for 50" Fuji. Based in Melbourne :blink:

Sorry newb question:

How does group buy work?

Do we all turn up at Megamart and pay?

Do we get individual invoices?

Or do we just send Scaven some money in an envelope. :blink:

I'm in Adelaide.

IMHO the AUSID HD box should be renamed to the magic box

Dude its the omly solution for the Fujitsu panel