Hitachi 7800TA & 7000MA Image Adjustments

I managed to find a 7800TA in a store today, and it looks like a very nice panel. I had a quick play with the remote (which is much nicer than the Fujitsu remote) but I couldn't find anything in the menus for adjusting image hight, width or position. These settings are easily accessed on the Fujitsu.

Maybe these settings are in a hidden service menu on the Hitachi.

Anyone know if these are easily accessible on the Hitachi?

I managed to find a 7800TA in a store today, and it looks like a very nice panel. I had a quick play with the remote (which is much nicer than the Fujitsu remote) but I couldn't find anything in the menus for adjusting image hight, width or position. These settings are easily accessed on the Fujitsu.

Maybe these settings are in a hidden service menu on the Hitachi.

Anyone know if these are easily accessible on the Hitachi?

I have the 5000MA; and the menu, especially "Function" and "Setup" changes depending on which input (i.e. Composite, Component, VGA, DVI etc.) is currently active. In other words, the menu is NOT constant. That might explain why you had trouble seeing the settings...

In any case, for 5000MA; the image shift; and sizing option I believe is only available for VGA input.

Not sure about the 7000 series,

Ritesh

In all honesty, as I have no need for such adjustments, so I never really 'dig' to find if the 7800TA can do it or not. But just a quck read of the manual indicates that it is as what Ritesh said. Only on the VGA input are the sizing and position options available.

Cheers.

Thanks fattchoi :blink: I guess I'll just keep waiting for the Fujitsu 40US.