Harmony Remote Control Owners & Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, bazzle said:

Thats the one I posted further up. Seems to be a reasonable option in my opinion. Watching with interest what one you have to play with

Ordered a SofaBaton U1 from Amazon AU on Fri 12th, it's on it's way and tracking shows it's now between Syd and Mel. Hopefully will arrive early this week and I can give it a test drive. Best thing is it does BT as well so can now just use the one remote to control all the devices including a Nvidia Shield TV Pro which is BT.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been contacted by a company as a result of this thread with what they say is a cost effective alternative to the Logitech, albeit far more powerful in its ability (if desired). I have a sample co

Hah - I thought you'd solved the problem there, Snoop ... but after I replaced the batteries (with ones from a recently-bought pack) and tried changing the volume again ... there was no change.  

Here's an affordable potential contender? http://www.sofabaton.com/u1.html

Managed to pick up a spare harmony companion with hub 2nd hand for $130 shipped off eBay this morning. More than I would’ve like to pay but less than I was willing to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I’ve had one running the main tv system for nearly 5 years and the family know how to use it (more or less) but it’s starting to show its age :D 

hopefully I can get a few more years out of this new one and Logitech hold up their end of the bargain?until a good replacement is established

Edited by RankStranger

I think I'd like to get a Logitech universal remote while I can. I'm thinking the 650 or the Ultimate One. For the money, which is better?

25 minutes ago, Chigurh said:

I think I'd like to get a Logitech universal remote while I can. I'm thinking the 650 or the Ultimate One. For the money, which is better?

Have 650, think it is best value for money. And bought spare...

• Like 1

I picked up an Ultimate One late last week, we have an old One + that is looking long in the tooth, so I figured a backup wouldn't be a bad idea.