Digital Centre in Melbourne

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I had done a look up on DigitalCentre before I made the stupid decision to order.

THEY GREY IMPORT PRODUCTS.

I ordered a Marantz SR7005 AV Reciever, rang them to confirm they have stock, and how long it will take to ship. Was that they did and that it usually ships in 3 days.

What a load of crap. now been 9 days, will not tell me when the goods will arrive. Have contacted my bank to advise that I am contesting the payment.

Stupid thing is that when you order they send you what they call an AML. You have to go to the Post Office show you credit card and Drivers license and get the guy at the Post Office to validate your ID. I can not do this right now as I am recovering from major knee surgery, I rang them to advise that I couild not meet this requirement, but they still put the charge on my credit card.

DO NOT BUY ANTTHING FROM THEM UNLESS YOU GO TO THE SHOP AND DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU HAVE THE GOODS.

I am contacting Today Tonight as I consult with Channel 7 and are suggesting that they do a story on Gray imports and will provide details for Digitalcentre.

I have also sent an email to Marantz USA and also Yamaha Japan advising of the bad name this dodgie organisation is giving thier products.

Will also lodge a complaint with Consumer Affairs.

Spread the word on all the AV sites.

Cheers

• 4 months later...

HI, a big thanks to all! :D

I was going to buy a project from these guys but between whirlpool and this forum I have been convinced otherwise. Is there a list of really bad places to deal with I am setting up a HT and want to avoid the head ache?

Wife would love there to be some problems so she can shut down the dream!! :o

HI, a big thanks to all! :D

I was going to buy a project from these guys but between whirlpool and this forum I have been convinced otherwise. Is there a list of really bad places to deal with I am setting up a HT and want to avoid the head ache?

Wife would love there to be some problems so she can shut down the dream!! :o

There's a squillion vendors out there. I don't know of a list of "bad" vendors. You might be better off telling us where you're located and asking for suggestions of "good" ones in your area.