Smallville

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Channel 9's handling of Smallville has been so bad.... Their rights to the show expired in January, that is why the season 2 boxset was able to be released without the entire season being shown on tv.... unfortunatly they have now re-negotiated a deal and have reaquired the rights, bugger! I don't understand why they would want it seeing as they never bothered with it in the first place.... maybe they are scared of another network getting it and making it into a hit....

I reckon some other network should have stepped in and negotiated a deal to get Smallville, likely Channel 10 not channel 7 as it wouldn't really have served it justice to be viewed in only SD or ED. I mean I remember when 'The O.C' was on channel 9 they didn't handle it well at all I got into it when it first aired but they pulled it off all of a sudden. When it got to Channel 10 it was a big hit, that's something to ponder :blink:

I reckon some other network should have stepped in and negotiated a deal to get Smallville, likely Channel 10 not channel 7 as it wouldn't really have served it justice to be viewed in only SD or ED. I mean I remember when 'The O.C' was on channel 9 they didn't handle it well at all I got into it when it first aired but they pulled it off all of a sudden. When it got to Channel 10 it was a big hit, that's something to ponder

the oc was on channel 9? :blink:

• 4 months later...
man i hope they do bring it back, as you can see by my name i love this show, mainly because of kreuk but i still love it, has anyone heard any new news bout this show. :blink:

Well, I've seen Season 4, but think I missed Season 3 without realising it. The season was pretty good. If you don't have other means, then by now I would say that DVD box set is your only likely hope. Season 3 is due out here next week.

There have only been 4 seasons - each season has about ~22 episodes.

http://www.epguides.com/Smallville/

wow, that's a great site.. a lot better than the "all new" www.tv.com (previously known as www.tvtome.com)

tv.com has become a complete bloated mess and is one of the slowest sites i've ever browsed... and I'm on an 5022/896 adsl connection!!! (it's slow because of all the flash crap they've put on there)

i prefer the old TVTome... simple, elegant and simple.

I could always disable Flash completely aswell, but don't really want to. But I guess anything that prevents that stupid frog ringtone from starting up whenever you happen to roll your mouse cursor over is good enough for me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mmc17

Why,why,why,why, chanel 9 keep showing the movies that no one wants to watch but they always stop movies like "Smallville, The.O.C" which is a big hit in Canada and US. Comeon!!!!

999! We are want.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

Bringing back an old thread with good news - The idiots at Nine have finally lost the show and it is now on starting...

...on channel Ten for a "movie length episode" on the 27th November

Great news that a decent station has finally picked it up. I couldn't believe it when I saw the ad - I thought it was Charmed until I saw that it was in widescreen.

I was just wondering if anybody knows if Smallville will be back on Aussie TV? Looks like channel 9 has given up on it. Even if they showed it late at night that would be something!

i've got the best news you will hear yet...SMALLVILLE IS COMING BACK! CHECK CHANNEL 10! IT WILL BE ON THE 27TH NOVEMBER -SYDNEY TIME. :blink:

check for other time frames though if you're not sure