Sign in to follow this  
pauldaw

firmware upgrade 8th Feb

A quick question guys, I can get my STU to download the new firmware however it doesnt seem to install it! After it reaches 100% of the download, the STU restarts (all the LEDs come on again) and then goes into standby. When I turn it on, the firmware is still the same as before. I've tried this process 3 times and it just won't update! :blink:

Any ideas??

A quick question guys, I can get my STU to download the new firmware however it doesnt seem to install it! After it reaches 100% of the download, the STU restarts (all the LEDs come on again) and then goes into standby. When I turn it on, the firmware is still the same as before. I've tried this process 3 times and it just won't update!  :blink:

Any ideas??

what STU do you have and what version of firmware is on it? Sounds like the STU is behaving normally during upgrading

A quick question guys, I can get my STU to download the new firmware however it doesnt seem to install it! After it reaches 100% of the download, the STU restarts (all the LEDs come on again) and then goes into standby. When I turn it on, the firmware is still the same as before. I've tried this process 3 times and it just won't update!  :blink:

Any ideas??

what STU do you have and what version of firmware is on it? Sounds like the STU is behaving normally during upgrading

Hey thanks for the response :P

I have a uec DSN 720 stu with the following:

Hardware version: DSN720F.2.2

Software version: 31.228.42

EPG software version: Foxtel 1.1.3R

As I previously said, i can download the firmware no problem, the stu restarts after the download completes, goes to standby mode, i turn it on and bam still the old firmware :P any ideas?? I might have to give foxtel a call (it would be nice to be able to use component!)

Any ideas??

Hey thanks for the response :P

I have a uec DSN 720 stu with the following:

Hardware version: DSN720F.2.2

Software version: 31.228.42

EPG software version: Foxtel 1.1.3R

As I previously said, i can download the firmware no problem, the stu restarts after the download completes, goes to standby mode, i turn it on and bam still the old firmware :P any ideas?? I might have to give foxtel a call (it would be nice to be able to use component!)

Sounds like the latest firmware is on it. Does anyone else have a UEC DSN 720?