GIG GUIDE - Who's touring .............

Guest yamaha_man

Guest yamaha_man

Dave Tice, the original singer of 70's Aussie hard rock outfit Buffalo has put together a band for Buffalo Revisited playing at the corner soon. Should be good.

cheers

M

Skirt lifter! :P Edited by yamaha_man

Penny & The Mystics playing at the local hotel tonight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyxuxz03tPE

I experienced a great night watching a very accomplished local band at a local venue.

I would say they were one of the best 'original' bands that I have witnessed 'live' at a small venue!

Great mix of reggae / rock / soul !

Way too good a quality of a band to still be playing 'free' entry gigs at small pubs!

I have been trying to see them for a year now and finally got the chance, and was blown away! :)

Highly recommended and worth checking on u-tube!

• Like 1

Dave Tice, the original singer of 70's Aussie hard rock outfit Buffalo has put together a band for Buffalo Revisited playing at the corner soon. Should be good.

cheers

M

Cockfight Shootout for support as well I see. Get there early Uncle, those guys rock!

• Like 1

cheers

M

Great Aussie band Buffalo!

I would absolutely love to be able to see Buffalo Revisited. (minus Pete Wells) :(

Steven Wilson doing a 3 date tour of The Raven That Refused To Sing with the unbelievably amazing band including Guthrie Govan, Marco Minermann and Nick Beggs.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Do I sound like an excited 13 yr old girl who has just heard Lady GaGa is touring.    Well mutiply that by a shite load  :party :party :party :party

http://www.metropolistouring.com/current_tours_steven_wilson_australian_tour.html

Sadly no Marco but Chad is in the big chair and he is a star.  I have seen him with Holdsworth and he knows what and when to hit it.  :popcorn: :popcorn:

Ticket in hand, I'm ready to go. 

Regards Cazzesman

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/steven-wilson/2013/bospop-festival-weert-netherlands-4bc6bf9a.html

2hrs 30min show and 9 songs.  Now that's Prog :hiccup :hiccup :party :party :love

Regards Cazzesman

PS Yes possibly a shorter set at a festival rather than a stand alone gig but who cares..................................Steve is coming............................Yippee. :welcome:

Edited by cazzesman

Saw Russell Morris at the Corner Hotel last night, what a sensational performance, started with plenty of songs off Sharkmouth then on to his old hits. His stories between his songs were fantastic, can't believe this is the first time I have seen him.

dirty.