Sign in to follow this  
stahc

problem with foxtel today

dramas with foxtel today. tried to use it today but when i try to use the menu it gets stuck on searching for listings.

any ideas? i'm in north western sydney

managed to fix it by unplugging the pace box. wasn't worrying me to much but would have caused problems when the little one couldn't get the disney channel up after school

dramas with foxtel today.  tried to use it today but when i try to use the menu it gets stuck on searching for listings.

any ideas? i'm in north western sydney

I'm in Sydney and I'm getting the same problem. I can't use the channel up and down buttons either. I have to type in the channel number

I'm in Sydney and I'm getting the same problem. I can't use the channel up and down buttons either. I have to type in the channel number

Reset the box - hold the back and select buttons together to reboot the box. Fixed it for me.

Bubbear

Reset the box - hold the back and select buttons together to reboot the box. Fixed it for me.

Bubbear

im in melb my foxtel fine

Yep happened in Adelaide as well. Just unpluged the power cord and she was apples again.

Angelo

Yep happened in Adelaide as well.  Just unpluged the power cord and she was apples again.

Angelo

It could be related to their backgrade in software I can't get YUV now !!!!

Mine happened too turned on tv it was on movie one but could not change channels. I was still on component. I could hit the help and it worked then tried tv guide and no listings rtc. So rebooted and all ok. Then Friday when awoke son told me no pic and he had to use the rf ahhh.

Zos