Sign in to follow this  
Keith_W

The Cooking Thread

I'm starting my Xmas cooking tomorrow. First up will be the pork, done over the volcanic rock in an original gas Weber.

Wednesday I'll be doing 2 size 44 turkey easy roasts (no legs or undercarriage, but it still has wings and carcass.).

I cook before Xmas for convenience. Cook, let them cool, carve then freeze. Just take the meat out and defrost in the fridge Xmas eve.

Guest RodN

Wow what a spread. Lots of lovely ladies there too Amfibius, maybe the saying is the other way around "the way to a womans heart is through her stomach".

Guest alebonau

Wow what a spread. Lots of lovely ladies there too Amfibius, maybe the saying is the other way around "the way to a womans heart is through her stomach".

[/b]

no kidding !

what a nice spread indeed hehe

Thanks guys. As you all know, I enjoy my time in the kitchen. The turkey took the most time, first make the stuffing and then prepare the turkey. Many hours of creative enjoyment :)

The reason why there were so many ladies is because there are more ladies than boys where I work. Nearly all the guests were doctors apart from a couple, who were partners of the people whom I invited.

Thanks guys. As you all know, I enjoy my time in the kitchen. The turkey took the most time, first make the stuffing and then prepare the turkey. Many hours of creative enjoyment :)

[/b]

You are a very talented man Keith, looked like a great spread you put on. How the hell do you do it, l would take days to prepare something like that!

You are a very talented man Keith, looked like a great spread you put on. How the hell do you do it, l would take days to prepare something like that!

[/b]

Same here, Mondie......and even then it wouldn't turn out anything like that! I've never felt inspired to photograph my cooking and I think I know why :biggrin: