Sony HD 42 PFM42X1 Plasma

Do you stock the Avico Ddarby ? When I was looking for mine I had to buy it from Queensland.

Here in SA most retailers though I lived on Mars when I asked for one.

Angelo

Does anyone know where I can pick up a SCART(RGB) -> Component(YUV/YPrPb) converter in Brisbane? (Jaycar? DSE? JB? HN?)

I would prefer to acquire one today from a street retailer rather than purchase over the internet - but will buy over the net if there is no other alternative.

TIA,

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy with my X1 to a point as it has a great picture but am not happy with both HN where I purchased it and Sony for neither making the slightest effort to try and resolve my DVI STB input problem. I have basically lost 1/3 of my inputs to watch and have to watch my DVD' and Pay TV through s-video.

In the dozen odd of times I have rung sony ( I have a case study I chase them up ) not once have they ever rung me back to even acknowledge a problem.

Sorry to hear that. I too have a long history of Sony's terrible response to problems with their products. Looks like they aren't about to do anything to improve their Technical Services/Customer Services performance. This will cost them dearly.

Sway