Jump to content

Show us your Turntables!!!


Recommended Posts

A bit of rearranging so I could get my LP12 up and running again. It's sounding great with Lyra Delos cart running thru the TW phono stage. All 4 tables up and running to play at any time.

From left
LP12 / Naim ARO / Lyra Delos
Technics SP10mk3 / Thales Simplicity II / Lyra Atlas Lambda SL
Pioneer Exclusive P3 / Lyra Etna SL
TW Acoustik AC-3 / SME 3012R / Dynavector XV-1S


[IMG]

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My refurbished Commonwealth 12C is custom rock maple plinth/stand and Schroder CB tonearm. New cartridge to come. Golden Age Audio Reference Phono 

Been a long time since I posted any new pics in this amazing thread.   After a complete ground up rebuild by SNA maestro @Shark, including an engineering masterpiece of a plinth with built-i

My Garrad 401 project is almost done . Brand new in box garrad 401 + custome made plattter/mat with sme 3012 & fr 64 fx tonearm . Some photos show how it is . Plinth is in final stage still need t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, metal beat said:

Mine is 1991 Circus Andy  :thumb:

 

Aah, thanks ... I'm just searching for someone who's done it ... who's opinion I trust.  :)

 

Andy

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, andyr said:

 

Aah, thanks ... I'm just searching for someone who's done it ... who's opinion I trust.  :)

 

Andy

 

 

haha.   Hasn't @Tasebass done it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, metal beat said:

LP12 / ARO / Delos = match made in heaven :thumb:

 

flrCmtu.jpg

 

About time.....:P....:thumbsup:

Nice platter!!...who did that??....:tongue::P

 

Tase.

Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, Tasebass said:

 

About time.....:P....:thumbsup:

Nice platter!!...who did that??....:tongue::P

 

Tase.

 

as much as I don't want to admit it, the Delos is better sounding than the Troika - at least in my system.

 

Yea, some nice guy polished it up a treat - thanks Tase :thumb:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, metal beat said:

 

as much as I don't want to admit it, the Delos is better sounding than the Troika - at least in my system.

 

Yea, some nice guy polished it up a treat - thanks Tase :thumb:

Anytime....might have to bring a deck over for some comparison .....that would be fun....

 

Tase.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tasebass said:

Anytime....might have to bring a deck over for some comparison .....that would be fun....

 

Tase.

 

that we will have to arrange - your decks are amazing 😎       Do you think Andy would trust your opinion then? 🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, metal beat said:

 

that we will have to arrange - your decks are amazing 😎       Do you think Andy would trust your opinion then? 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks mate....

Yeah that set up you got there...don't look to shabby....:P................

.........matbe we should wait till this Covid thing has settled the invite Andy up here...:frantics:

 

Tase

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tasebass said:

Thanks mate....

Yeah that set up you got there...don't look to shabby....:P................

.........matbe we should wait till this Covid thing has settled the invite Andy up here...:frantics:

 

Tase

 

yes, get this covid thing out - bloody Victorians - finally banned travelling - should have happened decades ago 🤣   - Andy can bring up his phono stage for you and I try try out - he has improved it quite a bit apparently.

Edited by metal beat
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, metal beat said:

A bit of rearranging so I could get my LP12 up and running again. It's sounding great with Lyra Delos cart running thru the TW phono stage. All 4 tables up and running to play at any time.

From left
LP12 / Naim ARO / Lyra Delos
Technics SP10mk3 / Thales Simplicity II / Lyra Atlas Lambda SL
Pioneer Exclusive P3 / Lyra Etna SL
TW Acoustik AC-3 / SME 3012R / Dynavector XV-1S


[IMG]

You need more Mana, like this ;) :

 

 

4090283330_0fa931e6f6.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Telecine said:

You need more Mana, like this ;) :

 

 

4090283330_0fa931e6f6.jpg

 

That ... is totally r.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s.!

 

Andy

 

Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, metal beat said:
2 hours ago, metal beat said:

 

haha.   Hasn't @Tasebass done it?

 

2 hours ago, Tasebass said:

Guess @andyr doesn't trust mine...:tongue:

 

that we will have to arrange - your decks are amazing 😎       Do you think Andy would trust your opinion then? 🤣🤣🤣

 

 

Sorry, Tase ... I had forgotten you had jumped in.  :(

 

Looks like 2020 is going to be a huuuuge expense year!  :(

  • new amps - Class A - on my mids & ribbons
  • changing my miniDSP 10x10HD to a nanoDIGI + 4x Topping E30s (to get a better DAC for 8 analogue channels)
  • and then a Karousel.

Much as I'd love to ... I probly can't afford a flight to Sin City.  :o

 

Andy

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, andyr said:

 

 

Much as I'd love to ... I probly can't afford a flight to Sin City.  :o

 

Andy

 

I bet the airlines will be giving flights away once things start to settle....

....... stay safe down there though...

 

Tase.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tasebass said:

I bet the airlines will be giving flights away once things start to settle....

....... stay safe down there though...

 

Tase.

 

Thanks, Tase.  :thumb:

 

(I'm isolated most of the time ... and I don't go to BLM protests ... so I should be safe.  :lol: )

 

Andy

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Telecine said:

You need more Mana, like this ;) :

 

 

4090283330_0fa931e6f6.jpg

This must be a first. What is it?

Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, PKay said:

This must be a first. What is it?

Mana support platforms accommodating a flat earth system. Mana supports were popular amongst the faithful and remain so. It is not mine ;) 

Edited by Telecine
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Telecine said:

Mana support platforms accommodating a flat earth system. Mana supports were popular amongst the faithful and remain so. It is not mine ;) 

Using the implement on the far left is what makes it all work best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, t_mike said:

Using the implement on the far left is what makes it all work best.

Based on past anecdotes from @Willco , this might actually be Mana headquarters back in the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked up the custom dustcover I had ordered for my TD 145! I could have asked for it to be a bit smaller actually, but was worried that if it was too snug it'd be too easy to scuff. Overall, fairly pleased with the quality and construction.

 

97433353_td145dustcover1.thumb.jpg.4cb57019d5e327ac710706b0f620b849.jpg

 

303826429_td145dustcover2.thumb.jpg.cc097d59e9412b6980878d159dbf1e26.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

My refurbished Commonwealth 12C is custom rock maple plinth/stand and Schroder CB tonearm. New cartridge to come. Golden Age Audio Reference Phono 

3A4DFD06-061A-4F55-8A17-2278D34E4403.jpeg

5D0C43AA-B491-4A52-AB00-ECD026E0A456.jpeg

60CCC099-B0F5-47DE-BE7F-ACF9673CA369.jpeg

2B4B7F93-517A-4B54-9405-47608E780386.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, springcreek said:

Forgot to add in the custom delrin platter top

FF79F133-5FE9-49A5-B07B-067120CEFEE7.jpeg

Gorgeous wood frame/rack.

  

Must be an optical illusion / angle of photo looks like arm doesnae have enough reach ?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.





×
×
  • Create New...