Show us your Turntables!!!

Some very nice equipment here...

To bring things down to Earth a bit here's my $30 Salvo's find,Garrard Zero 100.

Now that brings back the memories

My very first TT looked like that one! - those big square lever switches were cool in the early 70s

Guest JohnA
I wonder if it's possible to use periphery ring if there's Boston Audio Mat on the platter...

yes it is, Jaspert brought over a couple of mats and the ring still works on them

This is what you guys need.

None of those nasty toobs and wires getting in the way of that pure analogue sound.

Nice high efficiency horn does wonders.

Green power supply to boot with out any transformer humm.

:hiccup

gramophone_~k0149665.jpg

gramophone_~k1362355.jpg

How is the Acoustic Signature Mondie? I've never heard one but they look the goods.

Its going nicely David but went to an entirely whole new level when l upgraded the arm to the Kuzma. Its really startling the difference a good arm makes and how the music suddenly just gels.

Cheers,

mondie

Guest JohnA
Its going nicely David but went to an entirely whole new level when l upgraded the arm to the Kuzma. Its really startling the difference a good arm makes and how the music suddenly just gels.

Cheers,

mondie

not tell everyone how much this lovely arm cost to make it all gel :hiccup

in agreeance with you regarding the arm, along with the cart and the phono stage.

tweakers delight

Guest JohnA

phill, thanks for posting.

I do like the looks of the rega's. Nice simple lines.

Glad to read you are enjoying the sound

DSCF3776%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm a bit scared posting this considering all the amazing rigs up already. But here's my TT pride and joy anyway.

Now that's what I call Very Very SEXY SIMPLICITY!! Beautiful Rig and very worthy on inclusion to this thread:cool::hiccup

• Like 1

DSCF3776%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm a bit scared posting this considering all the amazing rigs up already. But here's my TT pride and joy anyway.

My goodness, can you still get the cartridges for this? I have one too, in fact it was my first turntable so many years ago. Had to keep it to remind me of my reckless decision. I was heading off to buy a Thoren/SME combo but ended up with the sexy looking B&O.

Edited by Kiat

My goodness, can you still get the cartridges for this? I have one too, in fact it was my first turntable so many years ago. Had to keep it to remind me of my reckless decision. I was heading off to buy a Thoren/SME combo but ended up with the sexy looking B&O.

I managed to pick up a new in the box about a year ago from ebay UK but Sound-Smith hand make replacements in the US... not cheap though

To Top