Show us your Turntables!!!

To celebrate the ongoing musicality, enjoyability and plain superior sound quality of Turntables - ANALOG RULES OK

please post photo's of your turntables, tonearms and cartridges so we can all enjoy

here are a few of mine

TW Acustic Raven AC-3 with Graham Phantom and Ortofon AS-309S 12 inch tonearm.

3653645018_2cd9b9ee0c.jpg?v=0

Another one - excuse the dust!

3652844897_421c42563c.jpg?v=0

Graham Phantom with Dynavector XV-1

3652839675_9976af7f7a.jpg?v=0

Ortofon AS-309S with Ortofon SPU Royal - so sweet on vocals, jazz and anything from the 50's & 60's

3653630620_608c63a5d4.jpg?v=0

My old Faithful 24 year old Linn Sondek with Naim ARO arm and denon 103r cartridge

3653626484_c6fec121fc.jpg?v=0

• Like 8
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My refurbished Commonwealth 12C is custom rock maple plinth/stand and Schroder CB tonearm. New cartridge to come. Golden Age Audio Reference Phono 

Been a long time since I posted any new pics in this amazing thread.   After a complete ground up rebuild by SNA maestro @Shark, including an engineering masterpiece of a plinth with built-i

My Garrad 401 project is almost done . Brand new in box garrad 401 + custome made plattter/mat with sme 3012 & fr 64 fx tonearm . Some photos show how it is . Plinth is in final stage still need t

Having heard these in the flesh I will attest to their superb ability. turntable really has an awesome setup, a most satisfying experience.

Ive posted some pics of my new rack but I might try and get some better tt shots for this thread.

Cheers,

Jake

Bringing things down a few levels (down LOTS in comparison to Turntable's drool inducing collection):

hifi0003eb5.jpg

I'd love to upgrade (the cartridge outclasses the rest of it) but there is no chance at the moment.

Edited by GeoffR
[ATTACH]8267[/ATTACH]

My Aries 3 with spare arm tube

Hey Nude. This looks brand new and no cartridges set up. You even have the plastic wrap still on the table.

Have you used it yet??

I will admit some slight of intrigue!

V'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nice!

Wait til Jaspert posts all his old skool tables - drool drool

I can sense you wanting to jump into the analog water and come for a nice swim :cool:

Do it :)

Hey Nude. This looks brand new and no cartridges set up. You even have the plastic wrap still on the table.

Have you used it yet??

Yep

It's about 18 months old and rarely used, I haven't had the heart to take the covering off, once you do you spend the rest of your life trying to remove the fingerprints

Carts are off, cos it's going into the vault with much of everything else

I still use the TNT 3 for everyday playing

Cheers

Edited by Nude

How is the Acoustic Signature Mondie? I've never heard one but they look the goods.

Now a couple of my pics:

[ATTACH]8273[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8271[/ATTACH]

The old turntable, a Micro Seiki MR611 which now resides in my daughter's room.

[ATTACH]8272[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8274[/ATTACH]

The new turntable and, lo and behold, it's another Micro Seiki - this time a BL51.

What great machines they are!

DS

• Like 1
How is the Acoustic Signature Mondie? I've never heard one but they look the goods.

Now a couple of my pics:

[ATTACH]8273[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8271[/ATTACH]

The old turntable, a Micro Seiki MR611 which now resides in my daughter's room.

[ATTACH]8272[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8274[/ATTACH]

The new turntable and, lo and behold, it's another Micro Seiki - this time a BL51.

What great machines they are!

DS

Sweet David.

I almost bought a BL51 a few mnths back, but some pX@&& outbid me. damm it.

DSCF3776%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm a bit scared posting this considering all the amazing rigs up already. But here's my TT pride and joy anyway.

Very nice B & O turntable. I had one like that many years ago. It still looks like something from the future... :hiccup

• Like 2
Very nice B & O turntable. I had one like that many years ago. It still looks like something from the future... :hiccup

I used to have a Project debut III as well but I sold it in the end because I'd always use the B&O. The only downside is finding s new stylus

• Moderators
Some very nice equipment here...

To bring things down to Earth a bit here's my $30 Salvo's find,Garrard Zero 100.

Best value for $30 that you will ever find, Westie. Very nice indeed.

Cheers

wolster

Some very nice equipment here...

To bring things down to Earth a bit here's my $30 Salvo's find,Garrard Zero 100.

Now that brings back the memories

My very first TT looked like that one! - those big square lever switches were cool in the early 70s

Guest JohnA
I wonder if it's possible to use periphery ring if there's Boston Audio Mat on the platter...

yes it is, Jaspert brought over a couple of mats and the ring still works on them

My Koma from right and left. :hiccup

DSC_8783.jpg

DSC_8792.jpg

Looks like a cross between Lego and Mecano set - in a good way. How does it sound compared to your Lu Luche (wrong spelling?)

• Moderators

This is what you guys need.

None of those nasty toobs and wires getting in the way of that pure analogue sound.

Nice high efficiency horn does wonders.

Green power supply to boot with out any transformer humm.

:hiccup

gramophone_~k0149665.jpg

gramophone_~k1362355.jpg

Its going nicely David but went to an entirely whole new level when l upgraded the arm to the Kuzma. Its really startling the difference a good arm makes and how the music suddenly just gels.

Cheers,

mondie

Guest JohnA
Its going nicely David but went to an entirely whole new level when l upgraded the arm to the Kuzma. Its really startling the difference a good arm makes and how the music suddenly just gels.

Cheers,

mondie

not tell everyone how much this lovely arm cost to make it all gel :hiccup

in agreeance with you regarding the arm, along with the cart and the phono stage.

tweakers delight

DSCF3776%5B1%5D.jpg

I'm a bit scared posting this considering all the amazing rigs up already. But here's my TT pride and joy anyway.

Now that's what I call Very Very SEXY SIMPLICITY!! Beautiful Rig and very worthy on inclusion to this thread:cool::hiccup

• Like 1