MX500 Bulk Order

:blink: I have contacted a US company, who will individually post out MX500's at a discount if we can get 50 people together! The price isn't fixed as yet (up for some negotiating still) but it looks likely to be around $120-140. Could people post their interest here. If we can get close to 50, then maybe we can get a group order! There are no catches as far as I can see thus far! But more info to follow! :P

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Spoonfed asked, was the price in AUS$ or US$, and did it include postage?

You can order an invididual MX-500 from bluedo for US$130 including postage, and no customs or others charges are levied. That's the all-up landed cost.

So the above questions become quite relevant.

PS: I already have an MX-500 so count me out :blink:

John

You only mention just the MX-500, but are you also interested in bringing in the MX-500+IRClone Package as shown on BlueDo ??.

There may be a group that is interested in that option due to the ability to program the MX-500 from a PC as well (i.e. getting discrete codes for devices into the unit from ccf files that can be imported into the MX500Editor)

I'm sure any combination MAY be possible ... just put your possible intention here ... once we get 50, I'll get final prices and people can opt in or out ... There is no commitment yet ... just trying to work out if we can get to 50!