samsung ws32a10 service menu

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
If anyone want to know how to adjust service convergance, just drop a line here and I'll give the code and the option buttons.

cheers,

Saturated please help out !

I have Samsung WS32A10 and recently EEPROM has been changed. Tv service copied some setting from old broken EEPROM and now when i watch tv sometimes contrast or brightness get BRIGHTER ocassionally. Not always but sometimes picture gets brighter and then again darker.

What is the problem?

Can you please tell me...

THANK YOU A LOT

please answer me on wiseguybh@hotmail.com

Thanks Saturated

Scmick if you want to adjust your plasma pm me and i will give you the service code for the new samsung plasmas, but as i told you in an earlier thread, use with extreme caution. otherwise you can come unstuck, it is quite an extensive menu system...........

Di DT,

Are you talking about the INFO > MENU > MUTE > POWER ON service menu?

Di DT,

Are you talking about the INFO > MENU > MUTE > POWER ON service menu?

that is one way of bringing up the 14 submenus yes but you have to be very careful, someone earlier messed around with an lg plasma on this website and is now trying to find out the factory whitebalance.

so you have to be very sure in what you are doing, sometimes you cannot reset the submenus if you do not write down the factory settings.......

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
If anyone want to know how to adjust service convergance, just drop a line here and I'll give the code and the option buttons.

cheers,

Hi,

My elderly mum has one of these Samsung TVs and the picture is just terrible. It's like there is a watery veil over the picture. It's very difficult to describe but a bit like the effect you get when video is transmitted over the internet at low resolution. Kind of spidery if you know what I mean?

I'm sure I read a post with a reference to this way back but I have been unable to find it again. I was wondering if you might know what causes this and how to fix the problem, if indeed it is fixable?