I'm looking to get an 86cm version of this TV and I'm trying to get my head around which sources I can to connect to which input.
It has 3 Composite Video inputs (RCA sockets) AV 1 to 3, which share with 3 Component video input S-Video sockets (S-Vid has priorty over Comp). Inputs 1 & 2 are on the back 3 is on the side of the set. These video inputs also have there own stereo audio inputs (RCA sockets)

There is also a YCrCb Component input for DVD player which has its own stereo audio input (all RCA sockets).

And there is a YPrPb Component input which is shared by the computer D plug but unlike the Comp/S-Vid of the AV 1 to 3 inputs the YPrPb/SVGA input can be switched with the TV remote. However there is only 1 stereo audio input which has to be shared between the YPrPb/SVGA inputs and cannot be switched using the remote or TV.(All are RCA sockets, other than the SVGA in; which is a computer D plug)

Currently I have an HTPC, DVD player, Xbox (connected via s-video) and a VCR connected to my old 68cm TV.    I plan to swap the VCR for a Topfield PVR, buy the NTSC HiDef pack for the Xbox, and buy a PAL progressive DVD player.  So all in all I want to connect:
Ideally you might connect the Topfield and the X-Box using the YPrPb/SVGA with DVD player using the YCrCb Component input for DVD.
HTPC via VGA PVR via VGA or YPrPb, Xbox via YPrPb and DVD player via the best connection available (probably.
If you introduce an HTPC unit that would be best brought in via the SVGA plug and move the X-Box to another input, and as it's mainly graphics I'd be inclined to bring it in via S-Video on 1 of the 3 AV Video inputs. Likewise any VCR you might be still using.
I don't mind adding a switchbox for as many connections as need be.  I just kind of need to know what fits where :blink:
You will need a 2in-1out stereo switchbox for the audio in on the YPrPb/SVGA input.
For example, what's the difference between YPrPb and YCrCb? Which is better, and which device uses which format?
The bandwidth is higher on YPrPb than YCrCb and is better suited for HD while YCrCb can cope with SD and DVD.
A lot of questions, I know, but the answers will help me tremendously. ?
It's a very simple explanation but I hope it's clear enough for you.
  • Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my HD STB connected to YPrPb

My HTPC connected to XGA

My XBox (as soon as I get the cabling from http://www.x2vga.com/ ) will run thru XGA as well.

I was going to buy a (progressive scan) DVD player, but why bother when I already have one built into the HTPC?

When you connect the Xbox, take a look at what reolutions are available thru YPrPb vs. XGA and you'll find the XGA input is far more useful for it.

The YCrCb is not useful for me for anything. Resolution too low.

Switches:

1 for the Xbox/HTPC for the XGA input. (I just noticed that http://www.x2vga.com/ has stopped offering a free video switch. Lucky I ordered about a week ago).

1 for Audio for XBox/HTPC/STB.

Thanks BigH and richard123 both very helpful posts.

I think I'll do as richard123 has suggested and use the XGA port for the HTPC and Xbox with a switch and use the YPrPb for the PVR and YCrCb for the DVD player. This is assuming that YCrCb is capable of running a progressive signal... is this a correct assumption? The DVD player stays purely for the WAF.

You won't be able to use progressive via the Yc input.

I agree. Don't use the Yc input for anything. The best it can do is 720x576i. It doesn't handle progressive at all. Put a DVD player in your HTPC.

I briefly put my STB on the Yc connection, and the picture was very bad (relatively speaking).

You won't be able to use progressive via the Yc input.

Very true, but you have to ask yourself do you really want to play Progressive Scan on a CRT? Great on an LCD or Plasma but you should get better PQ on a CRT with an Interlaced Scan signal.

Fair point about the progressive v. interlaced although it's also true that the YCrCb doesn't seem to be able to handle 1080i (let alone 720p) and will only output 576i.

The HTPC is not a bad option but has very low WAF and I'm over trying to get girder / myHTPC / zoomplayer and Mrs ajm to all work together harmoniously. Xbox rules in this regard but unfortunately can't/won't output HiDef in PAL only NTSC. Still, I'll give the HiDef pack a run and see how that goes some time down the track.

Thanks for all the input fellas.

ajm

Still, I'll give the HiDef pack a run and see how that goes some time down the track.

Switching it to NTSC was so easy, even I managed to do it. Assuming you have a modded xbox, you just burn the software (The Enigmah Video Mode Select CD) to a rewritable CD and run it. Takes about 3 minutes in total.

I just picked up my HD Xbox cable, and it turns out they sent me the new version. As it turns out, it has a built-in switch. The old version came with a separate switch box.

I have tested a couple of games including Midtown Madness and Shrek 2. The difference is (obviously) enormous. Well worth the money (about $70 USD for cable and $35 for the modding of the xbox) and the effort.

I have also tested HDTV thru the (built-in) switch and it the picture is not deteriorated at all. Plenty of bandwidth available. I tested it (so far) on the ch. 9 loop.

Thanks richard123 for the pointer. I'll most definately look into that switch/adapter.

Before this gets even more off topic, can anyone give me an idea as to what that actual output of the Topfield PVR would be (YCrCb, YPrPb VGA) via RBG and SCART? If the device is set to output RGB via the SCART plugs what sort of adapter do I need to then use the YCrCb inputs on the Palsonic (ha! back to the topic :blink:)?

Sorry for all the Q's but better to find out now rather than after buying the TV....

Cheers

ajm

Thanks richard123 for the pointer. I'll most definately look into that switch/adapter.

Before this gets even more off topic, can anyone give me an idea as to what that actual output of the Topfield PVR would be (YCrCb, YPrPb VGA) via RBG and SCART? If the device is set to output RGB via the SCART plugs what sort of adapter do I need to then use the YCrCb inputs on the Palsonic (ha! back to the topic :blink:)?

Sorry for all the Q's but better to find out now rather than after buying the TV....

Cheers

ajm

Take a look at the Palsonic manual (online at http://www.palsonic.com.au/customer_servic...l86-76wshda.pdf ) and check page 36. That shows you what you can connect to the various inputs (as far as resolutions go).

Personally, I decided to go HTPC instead of the Topfield PVR as I wanted High definition. I will have a close look at the HD PVR from Topfield when it arrives (Christmas time?). Unfortunately I can't help with any converter from the Topfield...

The plot thickens with respect to my digital foxbox problems and this telly. I'm stumped. If I use the foxbox set to S-video and using a SCART to s-video convertor on our projector it looks fine. S-video to inputs video 1 and 2 on the Palsonic are weird - either black and white or colour but bizarre colour - touches of red, blue or yellow looking as if they have been painted onto a black and white image. S-video via video 3 looks ok - but grainy compared to composite - not terrible - but definitely not better than composite as you would expect. S-video in from my video camera works fine on video 1, 2 or 3. I have tried different cables.

Arrggh. So I have a possible incompatibility problem with the foxbox and the set using s-video - and likely Palsonic will say it is the foxbox and vice versa. Before I start trying to sort this out with them - does anyone have any other ideas - or have a digital foxbox succesfully connected via s-video?

Ta in advance - very friendly helpful forum!

So, is the Palsonic 76WSHD worth it?

Harvey Norman have it on sale for $1699 - but I really don't want one with lots of problems - I'm planning to connect a SD box, then a HD box later on.

I heard the new Toshiba HD 76cm Television (model 32SW8UA) comes from the same factory as the Palsonic - just different casing.

Palsonic = best?

The value for money for this TV I think is excellent. The picture quality and the amount of inputs you get make it very hard to beat for the money you pay.

On the side, for anyone using powerstrip and a HTPC though the VGA connection could you post your powerstrip settings for 1080i @ 50mhz?

I have 720P @ 50mhz working well but am having trouble getting 1080i to synch with the TV.

Thanks

I'm looking to get an 86cm version of this TV and I'm trying to get my head around which sources I can to connect to which input. 

Currently I have an HTPC, DVD player, Xbox (connected via s-video) and a VCR connected to my old 68cm TV.    I plan to swap the VCR for a Topfield PVR, buy the NTSC HiDef pack for the Xbox, and buy a PAL progressive DVD player.  So all in all I want to connect:

HTPC via VGA

PVR via VGA or YPrPb, Xbox via YPrPb and DVD player via the best connection available (probably.

I don't mind adding a switchbox for as many connections as need be.  I just kind of need to know what fits where :blink:  For example, what's the difference between YPrPb and YCrCb? Which is better, and which device uses which format?

A lot of questions, I know, but the answers will help me tremendously.

I have the 76WSHD unit and I found the Topfield 5000 PVRt did not like being connected to the YPbPr connectors. I ended up connecting the Topfield to the DVD inputs (YCbCr) and then set the DVD player (Conia M530) to progressive and connected it to YPbPr.

Video 1 and Video 2 are connected to two VCR's, however since getting the Topfield I have not recorded a single thing on either of the VCR's. They are only used for playing existing tapes or transferring ones from the camcorder.

One thing about Video 1, Video 2, and Video 3. I had all the connectors hooked up and labelled because I was not going to be able to get to the back once installed. It turned out that simply plugging one end of a S-Video cable (nothing at the other end) would see that set of connectors expecting input from S-Video.

You can connect something to the XGA plug as well as the YPbPr as the input is selected via the remote control. The audio is something else and will need to be switched.

If you have not done so already, you might want to download the manual from the Palsonic web site. It will give you a chance to familiarise yourself with it.

Regarding the audio input into the HD section, I use a twin audio input (ie double audio inoput connector into one socket for the TV). Cost about $6 for each, needs two, and bought at DS. Only problem is the sound comes from both DVD and STB if they are both on at the same time. But of course, I don't have both on at the same time when watching the TV. I hope that doesn't stuff up the TV!!!!

On the side, for anyone using powerstrip and a HTPC though the VGA connection could you post your powerstrip settings for 1080i @ 50mhz?

I have 720P @ 50mhz working well but am having trouble getting 1080i to synch with the TV.

I think you might mean 50Hz, the 76WSHD is a great TV but 720P @ 50mhz and 1080i @ 50mhz is a bit OTT. :blink:

ok guys have been reading this thread carefully and I'm quite interested in this tv. Did a bit of shopping around today and its seems a 1080i tv with an xga port (presume I need this as I'm planning on building a htpc) is hard to find and the palsonic is pretty much the only choice.

The problem was in this area there wasn't any of these model 76wshda to demo and I'd be ordering one in on blind faith. So I have a couple of questions. Am I right in presuming that the shaking picture is when you connect something through the xga port? So I could possibly have this problem with the htpc connected?

Are there any other notable problems with this unit?

The 76wshda is the newer model am I correct in presuming this is the one to go for? and have any of the reported problems been rectified?

Are there any other brands or models worth checking out that have similar features?

Also is a vga monitor cable all I need to connect the pc to the tv, any special brands to go for?

Finally has anyone done much better than the $1699price?

thanks in advance

I have had a bit of a play with the 76WSHDA and all I can say is.... it has a shocking picture. The picture on the 76WSHD is 100 times better, however the 76WSHDA no longer has the horizontal line problem.

It's hard to explain, but the 76WSHDA displays 1080/50i with a slight flicker to the picture (much the same way that the older model displayed 1250/50i), it also doesn't allow you to reduce overscan or v-moire via the menu. On top of this, the picture looks very out-of focus and has a picture that could easily be beaten by an average SD tv. The service menu doesn't allow much more adjustment than RGB values (that I could see).

I hope that the unit I have been looking at has some defect to it & that it's not a problem with the new model. I'll post more findings tomorrow.

I have had a bit of a play with the 76WSHDA and all I can say is.... it has a shocking picture. The picture on the 76WSHD is 100 times better, however the 76WSHDA no longer has the horizontal line problem.

It's hard to explain, but the 76WSHDA displays 1080/50i with a slight flicker to the picture (much the same way that the older model displayed 1250/50i), it also doesn't allow you to reduce overscan or v-moire via the menu. On top of this, the picture looks very out-of focus and has a picture that could easily be beaten by an average SD tv. The service menu doesn't allow much more adjustment than RGB values (that I could see).

I hope that the unit I have been looking at has some defect to it & that it's not a problem with the new model. I'll post more findings tomorrow.

wow please keep us updated I was looking at making a decision by the middle of the week deffinately would like to find out whats going on especially considering I can't actually see one running :blink:

The service menu doesn't allow much more adjustment than RGB values (that I could see).

I'm not sure that you're correct here Travis. I had the chance to play with this set at HN in Ringwood a couple of weeks ago and had not problem playing with the geometry settings. Horizontal and vertical size / positioning, trapezoid, and whole stack of others. Had it loooking really good if I do say so myself. The set was connected to a HD box via XGA.

Having said that, I'm not convinced that the PQ was much better than an SD set.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Hi ajm,

I found 4 types of menus in this model. Depending on what you input you were using, there is SD menu, the HD video menu, the HD "other" menu and the service menu.

The HD menu (using 1080i) had V & H positioning, rotation, peaking etc but didn't have sizing/trapazoid.

The HD "other" menu (using 1250i from the STB) had all the adjustments of the 76WSHD. This included size, phase, rotation, V-moire etc etc.

The service menu had about 4 options (HDTV, shipment & two others). The HDTV option, as far as I could tell only hd adjustments to low RGB and high RGB. The other two allowed you to turn on or off certain modes. Shipment seemed to just exit you from the service menu.

Now slayer, I love the picture of the 76WSHD (except for the horizontal lines sometimes on 1080/50i). I really didn't like the picture of the 76WSHDA that I was looking at... but like I said, maybe I had a damaged unit. There are two of us that wanted replacements for our 76WSHD because of the horizontal line problem, but have both decided that we don't want the 76WSHDA instead.

thanks for getting back to me travis I appreciate it. Hmmm ok so I guess I could ask for the older model 76wshd when I go back the shops this week. Do you still believe the tv is worth getting with the horizontal line problem? I'd be using the xga port with a htpc all the time.

anyone else compared these two models at all? just incase the model travis saw was faulty (that would be pretty doubtful though wouldn't it?)

anyone else compared these two models at all? just incase the model travis saw was faulty (that would be pretty doubtful though wouldn't it?)

I'm interested too...

and i'm interested in the best combination (i just realised most of the posts at the start of this thread were from last year :blink: ). None of the models exist anymore...

was thinking the 200A + Pana HD-STB + Pana DVD-Rec (cash back offer :P)but more than likely i'd go the Palsonic 76cm rather than the 200A....

suggestions / recommendations / warnings?

- Rob

EDIT: also forgot the most important bit, what are people using as a stand for the beast? Suggestions on that too

suggestions / recommendations / warnings?

also forgot the most important bit, what are people using as a stand for the beast? Suggestions on that too

MagicRob

While I was looking for a set I took my desk top PC with me to the store, all the dealers were quite prepared to let me plug it in to see if it worked OK In fact Retravision at Morley were positively interested. I also took it to and had a good reception from West Coast HiFi in Jundalup I ended up getting the set at Retravision in Subi but not before making them put it through its paces. Panasonic and Toshiba STB, DVD and RF analogue. I had a good play with the remote turning the brightness and contrast etc to extremities. If one is spending this kind of money it’s only fair the one gets to test-drive the thing.

As for the stand, I added few metal strengthening brackets to a Jarrah coffee table and a friend at work, that also bought the same TV, got a coffee table kit from Ikea which he also strengthened with a couple of pieces of thicker timber which were out of sight. In both cases the tables were lower than the standard TV stand, which limited the intrusiveness of such a big thing into ones living room. They also had a shelf under the tabletop, which has proved ideal for locating the STB, Amps, VCR and the HTPC.

Coffee table dimensions: Width 1200mm, Depth 700mm, Height 500mm and Shelf 200mm up from floor.

Was anyone every able to figure out the service menu code for the 76cm set? I seem to having a lot of picture troubles with mine (Bad contrast, lack of brightness, picture barreling, oversaturated reds not to mention a periodic yet very annoying high pitched whine that comes from the set) and I want to find out if these problems can be fixed or if I'm better off just getting my money back (the seven day cooling off period ends tomorrow and I'm not sure if they'll let me return a set because I hung onto it longer to get a tech to look at it).

Any help would be really appreciated

oh dear this is gettting mighty confusing with bad reports on both units Azazel have you compared your unit to another one? Tonight I'll be going out tv shopping again and was thinking of handing over the cash but no idea what way to go now the hd, hda or completely different brand :blink:

oh dear this is gettting mighty confusing with bad reports on both units Azazel have you compared your unit to another one? Tonight I'll be going out tv shopping again and was thinking of handing over the cash but no idea what way to go now the hd, hda or completely different brand :blink:

Well one of the problems is that the one I got was the last one they had in stock so I'd have to wait another two weeks for them to get a new one in if I choose to replace it.

My problem with the picture is that the contrast seems a bit out of control. I've noticed in some scenes in movies that characters are being reduced to silhouettes when placed against a light background where previously I was getting all of the detail (Final Fantasy and X-Men 2 showed this the most). Also I only seem to be getting a true black when there's something contrasting on the screen. I can notice this by watching the shadows when I pop up a menu.

Now, I figure the ringing sound is something that will require me to get the set fixed regardless but if it turns out that these picture problems can't be tuned or fixed then I'll probably be returning it.

I'll be going out tv shopping again and was thinking of handing over the cash but no idea what way to go now the hd, hda or completely different brand :blink:

I went and saw the HD last night at Domayne Alexandria. Was a nice set, might have to go and look at it again before making my choice. It is getting confusing as to what set to buy.... one thing i can't get over is the weight, 60+ kg, which is why the panels are so good now aday, they weigh bugger all for their size....

At least i think i've found a TV stand for the thing. STORMARK from Ikea

- Rob

thanks for the replies guys

Azazel I hope things work out for you mate and thanks for your feedback

Magicrob: ahh ok so you got to check one out. What were they running through it? and through what connections? I've seen anolog tv through the coaxial port and dvd through composite and the picture was pretty bad.

I'm going to ask to see a hd box plugged into the vga port to see if I can see these horizontal lines as I have no idea how much it will annoy me. Also taking my laptop along to plug in anyone here have any suggestions on programs to run and specific settings that are needed?

Wouldn't it just be nice to see a hd next to a hda running hdtv! I'm tempted by the hda because of the fixed horizontal lines but travis's report has scared me off considering I can't demo a hda.

I agree its a big unit and not a particularly attractive unit I wish they didn't have those massive speakers on the side.

You have probably noticed in other threads talk of a omni tv which seems to have similar specs as this tv.

Magicrob: ahh ok so you got to check one out. What were they running through it? and through what connections?

i got the guy to run both the Panasonic and the Thomson HD-STB's through it on the HD connection (Y, Pb, Pr). Looked good. Will have to go back again to check it out.... and have a closer look on the weekend... I'm sure i saw the brightness pulsing depending on the scene (if that makes any sense at all)

I don't like the speakers on the side either. Looks terrible, but the PQ is good. The 200A looks like a nice set, slim on the sides (which i'd like). I don't like the weight of it either, but i doubt i'll get a CRT of that size that weighs any less :blink:

One other thing, i only saw it running during the Price is Right on 9HD (which is crap anyway). Would have liked to see the loop... 7HD had some crap running too, loop would have been preferable...

anyone got any reasons why i should NOT buy this TV (the HD not the HDA)?

- Rob

I got the 86 WSHDA and am now seriously considering taking it back for the upgrade to the panasonic 86. Depending on whether I can tolerate the color bleeding in its poor tv tuner and low quality inputs. Comes down to being a pure component / hdtv / vga tv only. The other inputs are really really poor.

Mine seems fairly straight on the edges in 4:3 mode so thats not too bad. VGA looked ok on 1024x768, with exception of slight warped vertical edges. I loaded up my computers desktop and some parts of the screen text were perfectly readable and other parts totally blurred. Im beginning to wonder why it isnt all clear. =/

Anyone know what harvey normans exchange policy is like and specifically does anyone know the warranty length on the 200A sets ?

I was asking about this and they do have some sort of 7 day return policy during which you can either get your cash back or put the money toward a different tv. I think they extend it if the tv is broken and you've been making an effort to fix it (at least that's what I was told and I hope they weren't lying).

Some observations on the Palsonic 76WSHD I have. (Not saying it is on all.)

First off I’m very happy with it for any of its misgivings, it has a 3-year guarantee and a very good (digital) picture and was fairly cheep at $1499.

The 76WSHD is really an Analogue TV and a HiDef Monitor in the same box.

There appears to be 2 distinct menus styles. Y PbPr/XGA is one set and then there is everything else in another style.

(I only use the HD/SD Y PbPr/XGA not the Analogue, well except for Ch31.)

Y PbPr/XGA running conditions.

When feeding the Y PbPr input with 1080i there are purity issues these manifest themselves as slight hue changes from the top to the bottom of the screen in a slight arc on the left third of the screen. They can really only be seen in low-level grey areas. Degaussing has not fixed this. This problem is not seen on any other resolution. (I’m using 576p)

There is a black level clamping issue on shot changes from extreme bright background shots to predominately dark background shots. This can be reduced significantly by running the contrast very low and the brightness fairly high and the edge enhancement as low as possible. (My settings B230, C80) Once the set has been on for 30 minutes this clamping issue in hardly noticeable.

There is not an issue with the XGA input it does not appear to be in the same clamping circuit.

There is a little bit of a dip in the middle of flat edged horizontal images that stretch the full width of the screen, and is mentioned by others at this forum as deflection yoke limitation. With general viewing this effect is unnoticeable but can be seen on grid test patterns.

The service menu code is 777, which has to be entered with the remote, and with the TV in the RF mode and while holding the menu button on the side of the TV.

To return to normal, select Shipment from the service menu.

This menu is for service personnel; if you cock-up don’t blame me.

I got the 86 WSHDA and am now seriously considering taking it back for the upgrade to the panasonic 86. Depending on whether I can tolerate the color bleeding in its poor tv tuner and low quality inputs. Comes down to being a pure component / hdtv / vga tv only. The other inputs are really really poor.

Mine seems fairly straight on the edges in 4:3 mode so thats not too bad. VGA looked ok on 1024x768, with exception of slight warped vertical edges. I loaded up my computers desktop and some parts of the screen text were perfectly readable and other parts totally blurred. Im beginning to wonder why it isnt all clear. =/

Anyone know what harvey normans exchange policy is like and specifically does anyone know the warranty length on the 200A sets ?

I got the 86 WSHDA and am now seriously considering taking it back

argh. bloody hell :blink: things keep getting harder...

Will check the 76/86 out again tonight, hopefully the HD rather than the HDA model. Tempted to go the 86 rather than the 76 now, but this report has dampened my spirits again

Any long term owners out there wishing to comment? seems that recent purchasers have had a bad run...

- Rob

Thanks for the info BigH

Now my report stood around for 90mins playing the the 76hd in domayne today with pretty much free reign. I used two hd set top boxes they had there (a mediastar and dgtec) and plugged them in via both the xga and the component ports as well as using my laptop via the xga port.

The first hd box (mediastar) was terrible and the picture (especially 9's tv guide) was very shaky and shimmery this was through component

We then plugged the 2nd box in which was a dgtec set to hd1 the picture seemed to be much better now and I used it predominantly on the xga port. If I recall correctly this was the combo that caused the horizontal lines? well I looked for them but couldn't see any in the time I was there although I presume the tv had been running all day so had well and truly warmed up.

Ok as for the picture quality I thought it was fantastic my father runs a 80cm panasonic flatscreen with a sd box and I thought it looked as good if not better. The colours were natural and if anything a little washed out but I didn't really play with any settings other than brightness and contrast.

Now for the bad (I know some of you including me didn't want this section) excuse my use of incorrect terms to describe this but the geometry of the picture seemed way off. Sometimes there was a huge black bar down the right so I thought simple I'll adjust it and move it over which looked all good. However all of a sudden it seemed to move again with a black bar on some other part of the screen. To make matters worse it changed every time I changed channels or input methods. The other disturbing problem was once again geometry related some pictures had a distinct bow most of the time on the edge but sometimes further in on the picture. I degaused the screen but it didn't seem to make much difference. Maybe there was a setting that would automatically adjust all this for me but I couldn't find it and the thought of having to adjust the geometry every time I changed channel or even the weird times it would change by itself on the same channel a little offputing. I'm hoping someone can tell me this is fixable or I was obviously doing something wrong.

When I plugged my notebook in i didn't really do a whole lot basically loaded powerdvd and played a movie confirming it works. I must say it's still dissapointing seeing letterboxed on a widescreen tv but thats no fault of this model but overall it seemd to work fine with the laptop at 1024x768.

Other obvious observations is it's stilll a big ugly looking tv which raised the problem on how the hell will i fit it into my car!

So overall reaction is it's a damn nice picture when its working, I didn't see any wavy lines and the colour looked great. The geometry issue was bad though eventually I extended the picture so it overhung on each edge which looked better but you are then cutting off some of the picture. I was told they will have the hda version in same time next week so I might take another trip back and see if I can demo one of them.