Abc Gosford

For the first time since CC digital translators started transmitting, this morning I am receiving ABC Digital on 37. I am at Woy Woy with a north facing antenna.

The $64,000 question is, am I receiving Newcastle (due to Gosford being temporarily turned off) or am I receiving Gosford?

Hi again,

I have already had 2 calls today from Gosford facing clients, whose set top box scans this morning revealed ABC for the first time since they have owned them (months ago now) - so, perhaps ABC have resolved their problems, which will save us hours of time explaining to people on the phone why they don't pull in ABC on Digital.

Yes, I also did my WEEKLY scan yesterday for the ABC from Kariong and low-and-behold - there it was, Hoo-$%#@*(&^-ray!

No I have no way to identify whether it is from Gosford or Newcastle. I get all the Sydney commercial stations from Gosford and Prime and NBN from Newcastle (I get no NBN from Gosford and very weak Prime) and SBS from somewhere(?), since I first setup my Thomson 6 months ago.

So now they are all there, one way or another. :blink:

Tony.