Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

7 hours ago, aasza said:

[QLD] Conrad Johnson SONOGRAPHE SA250 High Current Power Amp

Nice. I think it might be [NSW] rather than [QLD]?  probably Sydney based on the description.  

1 hour ago, Benny G said:

Just for the info: ordered them a couple of weeks ago with the same seller - the item was sent the same day and communication was great with him (or them). The will arrive tomorrow (based on the tracking)

@dmitry

that's good to know. I actually bought some used for 300 (only 6 months old) locally on ebay, and that's how I came across the listing, but after I had made the purchase.

keep us updated when you get them, because it's a mind shaggingly good deal.

9 hours ago, Benny G said:

@dmitry

that's good to know. I actually bought some used for 300 (only 6 months old) locally on ebay, and that's how I came across the listing, but after I had made the purchase.

keep us updated when you get them, because it's a mind shaggingly good deal.

info-2. Took the headphones from the parcel locker today. Was packed in a box with foam and bubble wrap (arrh, need not to miss a bubble now...). Overall the internal box and the headphones build quality impressed for this price. Still cannot find 3 dots on the left side to identify proper side in the dark.

PS. When my wife asked why I bought the n-th headphones I could not find the answer for now.... 

7 minutes ago, Naim man said:

Hi everyone, seems like those high end items on eBay are back on, this morning, amplifiers, speakers sections, amazing buy now prices.

SCAM, Hacked Account etc............. I Reported The Items To eBay :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Naim man said:

Hi everyone, seems like those high end items on eBay are back on, this morning, amplifiers, speakers sections, amazing buy now prices.

His seller feedback is all made up I believe because there is no item listed on each feedback and buyer ids are not linked somehow. Strong Scam Alert

9 minutes ago, Spider27 said:

His seller feedback is all made up I believe because there is no item listed on each feedback and buyer ids are not linked somehow. Strong Scam Alert

No, it is a seller who has been idle for a while, his account log-in details have been hacked and sold on the Darkweb.

The real member is actually based in Singapore not Bondi Beach

wandall28 Member since: 15-Jun-06 in Singapore

Edited by aasza
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, rocky500 said:

and he's gone! :)

Try to click on any of the high valued items and they are no longer there.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/wandall28/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

DON'T CLICK ON THEM!!!

Phishing, malware, keystroke logger...

They're not selling anything, they're stealing. You private information. 

2 hours ago, t_mike said:

DON'T CLICK ON THEM!!!

Phishing, malware, keystroke logger...

They're not selling anything, they're stealing. You private information. 

Who ebay? True that. So is facebook.

10 hours ago, aab said:

Who ebay? True that. So is facebook.

Not ebay. Identity fraud and bank account raiders. Could be from anywhere in the world. It's another form of spam or phishing email asking you to click on a link.

On 25/06/2018 at 12:43 PM, t_mike said:

Not ebay. Identity fraud and bank account raiders. Could be from anywhere in the world. It's another form of spam or phishing email asking you to click on a link.

Luckily the Russians are currently distracted by soccer....

• Like 1