Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: FS: New and s/hand titles VINYL - Waits, MJ, Floyd, Bowie, Zappa, Peter Green, Little Feat

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your weekly hand-picked suggestions.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.
  •         I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

•        I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  •        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  •        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  •        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 
    I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

• Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Tom Waits – Blue Valentine  – AUS pressed gatefold 1st pressing from 1978! (6E-162 ) VG/VG+. A rare one I've not captured before. This is a great example...nice cover showing wear to the edges (rubbing), some light impressions on the front, slightly bumped worn corners, the back is nice and clear. Presents very well though overall and has a terrific record inside that is bright, shiny and still plays like NEW on amazing 1970's near-mark free wax.  $55

Pink Floyd - Final Cut - AUS gatefold original (SBP 237817) strong VG/VG++. The cover is really nice, just some light bends and splits along the edges, and some light scuffing along the very edge points. Most of these you find are in terrible nick,and suffer awfully from ringwear - not this one. The gatefold inner is also lovely. OIS is just a VG, but the plain black colour its encased in allows a pass there. The record is in great shape, and is shiny and clear of marks. It plays absolutely gorgeously and like New, with what we all consider the minimum for PF titles?...  Yup - noise free, track to track, in-between and out. One Big tick!....lay some ultrasonic treatment on it for the ultimate original ride.   $38

Michael Jackson – Thriller – Japanese copy with OBI and all inserts (25-3P-399). NM/NM. Pristine vinyl, completely noiseless wax, with stunning gatefold cover, OBI strip, colour poster booklet (which folds out & is fully sick bro!) and the Japanese B&W one page insert. Complete and Near Mint all around. The nicest one I've ever had.  $60

Michael Jackson – Off The Wall – Japanese copy with OBI and all inserts (25-3P-149). NM/NM. Another stunner with the OBI Strip. Vinyl is Near Mint on virgin wax, Cover is NM, OBI Strip is NM too. Custom japanese lyric insert is beautiful.
Superb all around and presents NEW. The nicest one I've ever had. $60

David Bowie - Aladdin Sane - UK 1976 repress non-gatefold sleeve with matt orange RCA labels (RS 1001 – LSP 4852). VG+/VG+. Really nice cover, with clean front and just the odd mark on the back. Original paper inner sleeve, and colour lyric insert. The record plays with excellent SQ and with little to zero noise throughout. Really nice example on absolutely quality UK wax. Ahh, them 'ol days....  $40

Frank Zappa - Tinseltown Rebellion - AUS original double vinyl gatefold LP (S2BP 220239) VG++/VG++. This could have been minted yesterday. Awesome cover with no wear..would pass NM. Two mark free and absolutely clear discs, also easily NM. 'KDisc' mastering all 4 sides.  $45

Little Feat - Let It Roll - AUS original pressing (25750-1) VG+/VG++. Really nice original with near perfect front, just a little edge wrinkling on the back bottom edge. As new OIS. Lovely record without a mark and totally noise free - plays like it is brand new. Nice!!  $22

Little Feat - Hoy Hoy! - US pressed original gatefold (2BSK 3538) VG++/VG++. Awesome cover with no wear, and the original full colour booklet looking brand new. Two superb records tops off the best version of this you may find. Excellent SQ throughout. $28

Little Feat - Time Loves A Hero - AUS pressed original (BS 3015) VG/VG+. Nice cover with a little rubbing wear line across the top front and bottom, same on back with a small rip line in the bottom right corner. Original price sticker on front top right. Excellent OIS with no wear. Record sounds great, just carrying a few marks. $18

Little Feat - The Last Record Album - US 1975 original TML mastered (BS 2884) VG+/VG++. The cover looks awesome with just a hint of ringwear front and back and a small spine bend bottom left front the worst. Original Warner hype paper inner. Record is shmick and plays fantastic throughout.  $22

Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac - The Original Fleetwood Mac - AUS compilation (SBP 234277) VG+/VG++. The cover is nice, with just a  tiny hint of ringwear on front, and a little more on the back. No OIS (this title was never supplied with one). Record is really lovely and plays without a sound, but that which is intended. Sounds great too.  $32

Roger Waters - Radio K.A.O.S. - AUS pressed original (450518 1) strong VG/VG++. Lovely cover but for the sticker residue left behind after the original hype sticker was removed from the front by a previous owner. Back cover is lovely. Excellent OIS with no wear. Great record without a mark and no noise.  $22

Bruce Springsteen - The River - Double vinyl AUS release (S2BP-220235) strongest VG/VG++. Nice cover with just a little rubbing wear, some buffed edges, two nice OIS (one with a bent corner) and original lyric insert also excellent. Original 'Rocktober' hype sticker (remember them?) top right front, in place. Original Target price sticker on the back, right corner. Two excellent discs with barely a mark between them. Nice set. $28

Dire Straits - Love Over Gold - AUS press (6359 109) VG++/VG++. Spaceship Vertigo labels. Lovely cover with just a few minor seam splits/bends the worst I can find on front. Really nice OIS. Whole package for this 2nd press is very solid. And of course the wax...what's our minimum call-out on this title?  Yup - mark and noise free. This is another beauty. $25

Dire Straits - Communique - AUs press (6360 170) strong VG/VG+. Cover is lovely but for the odd mark and some edge splits/bends on front. Slight rubbing marks on the rear, and slightly flattened spine (but still perfectly legible). The wax plays beautifully..the odd dust bunny the only thing to negotiate, which a simple clean should take care of.  $22

Slint - Spiderland - US new repress (Touch And Go ‎– tg64) Sealed and Brand NEW.  $38

The Doors - The Doors - US new sealed premium HQ-180 RTI pressing (EKS-74007 stereo/R1 519559). Brand NEW. Rhino repress. Perfect. $38

The Jesus & Mary Chain - PsychoCandy - US new sealed 180gm HQ pressing (R1 78059). Brand NEW. Rhino repress. Perfect. $38

Childish Gambino - Camp - US new sealed double vinyl LP (GLS-0121-01) Sealed and Brand New. Limited Edition, 180 gm, Double Gatefold and perfect.
Hard to find and ohhh so hot right now.... $48

Gorillaz - Self Titled - UK double vinyl repress (7243 5 31138 1 0) Sealed and Brand New.
180 gm, Double Gatefold and perfect. $48

Everything But The Girl - The Language of Life - German pressing (BYN 21) VG+/VG+. Looks and plays great. With perfect colour lyric inner. The cover has some very light edgwear only, and a little name written inside the opening (not visible from outside). Wax shows some light hairlines in bright overhead light, but plays lovely throughout. Hard to find locally  $35

Spain - The Blue Moods of Spain - rare 1st time on vinyl 2012 double vinyl pressing of the 1995 classic (OVLP-30) SEALED MINT. 180gm Translucent Blue vinyl Ltd Ed. You *never* see this in this country (at least, I never have, and I look a lot). For those that know it, a GRAIL of the highest order. Fresh as the day it was minted and ready to be ripped open and played by a devotee. 

DISCOUNTED ____>>>>  $98

New York Dolls - 'Too Much Too Soon' US original press (Mercury - SRM-1-1001) VG+/NM, inner sleeve there as well, sleeve still in 90%+ of the factory shrink.
New York glam rock outfit at their finest.

DISCOUNTED ____>>>> $58

Edited by candyflip

12 minutes ago, Gryffles said:

I'll take both Michael J please

All your's. :)

Pink Floyd - Final Cut

Roger Waters - Radio K.A.O.S.

Bruce Springsteen - The River

Thanks

3 hours ago, Sloth said:

Pink Floyd - Final Cut

Roger Waters - Radio K.A.O.S.

Bruce Springsteen - The River

Thanks

All your's - ta. 

:thumb:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Selby Thornbury
      Item: EOFY Special Deals

Location: Hallam, Thornbury and Online (Free Shipping from Website)

Price: 30% Off Selected Vincent Models 

Item Condition: Brand New

Reason for selling: Stocktake Clearance

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Card. Website - Card, Paypal, Finance, Bank Deposit 

Extra Info:
      Model:                                                                                                                                                                                               Sale Price                  RRP
        Vincent SP-994 Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP994b $2,659.00 $3,799.00     Vincent SA-94 Stereo Preamplifier Black SA94b $2,299.00 $3,299.00     Vincent SP-998 Mono Power Amplifier Black SP998b $2,169.00 $3,099.00     Vincent SP-331MK Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP331MKb $1,999.00 $2,899.00     Vincent CD-S5 CD Player Black CDS5b $1,749.00 $2,499.00     Vincent SP-331 Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP331b $1,259.00 $1,799.00     Vincent SA-31MK Stereo Preamplifier Black SA31MK $1,259.00 $1,799.00     Vincent SP-997 Mono Power Amplifier Black SP997b $699.00 $999.00     Vincent SV-400 Integrated Amplifier Black SV400b $699.00 $999.00     Vincent CD-400 CD Player Black CD400b $629.00 $899.00     Vincent STU-400 Tuner Black STU400b $449.00 $649.00  

Photos: 

• By candyflip
      Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
      questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

** KEEP clicking on the photos to see blown up HQ versions.....

Brandi Carlisle – Bear Creek – 2012 gatefold 2 disc set (886919612219) VG++/VG++. Gorgeous untouched cover might as well have come straight from sealing. Two near spotless records. No CD, but with two perfect OIS of course. $42

Pink Floyd – DSOTM – US 2016 remaster gatefold (888751842519) VG++/NM. Opened copy, but w/two poster and 2 stickers. The cover has only very faint marks/lines and is otherwise as new. Vinyl is absolutely mint.  $35

Tool – Undertow – 2LP set likely a 2017/18 repress (0614223105215) VG/VG+. The cover has some bends and bumps, small wrinkles along the edges, else pretty nice. Nothing to really worry about once in it's fresh new Blake sleeve. Getting crazy how many near-identical pressings of this album exist. This one's SQ is good, nice warm low end, vocals sound great, heavy on the Bass, all around a very enjoyable clear listen. Contains 'Sober' and of course, 'Prison Sex'. Side C of record 2 is scratched, but the music just sails through it completely unperturbed until the quiet intro to 'Flood' (track 3) where it quietly tics for 30 seconds. Then all quiet again.  $32 

Boz Scaggs – Fool to Care – US 2015 B&N exclusive coloured vinyl (123780905991) VG/NM. Good cover with some wrinkles along the spine, and one corner bend bottom right front, some more on the back. Some minor cat scratches to front top left. Is new but stored poorly I'd say. The record is however spotless and fine. No download card.  $30

Lenny Kravitz – Greatest Hits – 2 Disc set – (602567284949) was SEALED, opened only to check colour. 2 x BLACK vinyl.  Bend top right corner else as new.   $45  

U2 - Achtung Baby - 2 DISC SET – 2018 remastered double LP ( 602557970098) NM/NM. Immaculate as new presentation again, with 98% factory shrink still on cover. Two OIS, insert, download card and heavy vinyl x 2. Nothing to fault.  $45

Temple of the Dog - ST – 2 disc remaster set with etched 4th side gatefold incl download (602557095913)  SEALED M/M. Newly mixed by Brendan O'Brien with expanded art and photos. Fantastic sounding heavy vinyl set that every grunge and 90's fan should have a copy of.   $42

Metallica – Metallica – 2014 remaster 2LP (856115004637)  VG+/VG++. This copy has 98% factory shrink on, and just some minor wrinkles along the front edges. Two immaculate records but NO download card or OIS. Has the hype sticker on front top right, as usual.   $32

Rodrigo y Gabriela – 11:11 – MOV sealed new - with sticker on front as usual.  $36

Dire Straits – Making Movies – Aus OG (6359 034) VG/VG++. Really nice local copy. Cover has some wear to front and back, sticker residue on front left and right top, and slight rings.  OIS is good, and wax is fantastic with almost no marks to find whatsoever.   $18

** SOLD **

Pink Floyd – DSOTM – US 2016 remaster gatefold (888751842519) FACTORY SEALED/NEW. Includes two rectangular Pink Floyd stickers and two posters, one of the band and another of the pyramids.   $38

David Gilmour - ST - AUS pressed OG. VG/VG. Patchy  gatefold cover with noticeable wear, but nice clear looking record. Plays fine until a little noise/clicks towards the end of Side 2. Terrific album and great sound quality generally.  $15

The Police - Ghost In The Machine - Half Speed Mastered (602547551740) NM/NM. In 98% of factory shrink, with OBI. Fantastic sounding Abbey Road master, it has the Miles Showell certificate of mastering, and the inner, plus an inky black, unplayed as new disc inside colour OIS. Retail store sticker on back shrink (removable).   $45  SOLD

Diana Krall – Stepping Out –  Canadian 2016 Deluxe 2LP gatefold w/download card, postcards and dual PURPLE/Magenta vinyl (06894-40050-17) VG++/VG+. Gorgeous top to bottom, vinyl has light wisps only. I usually sell this one sealed, so it's a treat to see an open copy with that wonderful vinyl, and to play it. Astounding SQ throughout.  $40  SOLD 

The Doors – The Singles – Worldwide Twenty mono/stereo disc USA 7" Box set from 2017 (081227934651) SEALED and numbered - Limited Edition of 10000 individually numbered. This one is #8911. You're not gonna land one of these for less than about AUS$200 from any supplier worldwide. Contains twenty 7-inch Vinyl U.S. Singles with original A & B Sides. Includes poster of singles covers from around the globe. Remastered from the original analog single masters. The box is sealed tight, and has only a little wear on the hype sticker on front, else it's as gorgeous as you like.   $125   SOLD

Bob Marley – Legend 30th Anniv -  TRI coloured 2LP set (602537854363) VG+/NM. Incredibly beautiful Red/Yellow/Green Rasta coloured vinyl, and great sounding 'best of'. No longer easy to find, nor cheap. The cover has a rolled spine, a bent/bumped top left corner, and a nick in the bottom right edge of the gatefold. Not bad at all. Two immaculate records.   $45    SOLD   

Bob Dylan - More Blood, More Tracks: The Bootleg Series Vol. 14 – USA pressed 2 disc set from 2018 (190758589718) NM/NM. Just unsealed by me to check contents, else Mint and not touched by a stylus. STERLING mastered, includes two printed inner sleeves, a 4-page insert/booklet with liner notes and credits, and a download code card. Remixed and remastered from the original session tapes. A must have, if you love the OG.   $45  SOLD

Roxy Music - Avalon - AUS 1982 OG (2311 154) VG/VG+. The cover is a bit scrappy: some rubbing wear front and back, some small edge wrinkles, and a stubborn old price sticker top right front that is best left there instead of tearing anything underneath. The OIS is great though, and the wax is a lovely clean copy that plays well with little to no noise. Cleaned, re-sleeved and has come up pretty.  $18  SOLD

Moussorgsky / Ravel: Pictures At An Exhibition - 2 Discs @ 45rpm SET – Analogue Productions 2017 gatefold release (AAPC 2201-45) NM/NM. Limited and out of print. Spotless heavy cardboard gloss cover. 2 x QRP sleeves house twin immaculate, unplayed 200gm. heavy discs.  $70    SOLD 

War On Drugs - A Deeper Understanding - 2 DISC SET 2017 press (075678660627) VG++/VG++. Tiny (really small) nick out of top right corner, else gatefold is lovely, two OIS, insert, download card and immaculate wax. As new.  $38  SOLD

Prince - Piano & A Microphone 1983 – 2018 new pressing ( 603497861286) VG++/NM. In 99% of factory shrink. One small bump bottom of the opening (not seen from front). Otherwise as new, with hype sticker on front cover.  $35   SOLD

Al Di Meola/ John McLaughlin / Paco De Lucia – Friday Night in San Francisco – AUS OG press. (SBP 237625) VG+/VG+. Very clean record, nice cover with little wear.   $15   SOLD

Rodrigo y Gabriela – Live Manchester And Dublin – sealed new - Current pressing. No wear to note.  $36   SOLD

Cold Chisel – Twentieth Century -  AUS OG (250390-1)  VG+/VG++. Really nice local copy with just small spine wrinkles, good OIS and an As New record.  $20   SOLD

Dire Straits – Brothers in Arms – Aus OG (824 499-1) VG/VG++. Another remarkable bit 'o wax with zero marks. Cover has a few marks on front, a few more on back. OIS is good and really nice overall for a local press.  $22   SOLD

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $10 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

Temple of the Dog - ST – 2 disc remaster set with etched 4th side gatefold incl download (602557095913)  SEALED M/M. Newly mixed by Brendan O'Brien with expanded art and photos. Fantastic sounding heavy vinyl set that every grunge and 90's fan should have a copy of.   $45

Guns n Roses – Appetite for Destruction – 2 LP hologram release in foil slipcase from 2018 (0602567483908) NM/NM and like new. A really great audiophile remaster that does the OG huge justice and arguably, improves it in many areas, especially in areas like separation of instruments and guitars over screeching. Gorgeous package. Essential.  $48   ($78 at JB Hi Fi)

Prince – Purple Rain – 2017 repress – w/silver mirrored cover (1-547450-K1) VG++/VG++. 2015 Paisley Park remaster overseen by Prince. Original 1984 packaging includes the huge colour poster and OIS.   $35

Neil Young - Roxy: Tonight's The Night Live -  US 2018 gatefold release (093624907978) VG++/VG++. Remastered for vinyl from the original master tapes, the 4th side is etched. Gatefold is lovely but for some bumps along the opening only. Discs are lovely with only very light whisps.   $45

Sigur Ros – Von – 2 disc set w/CD in sleeve (634904060916)  VG+/VG++. Cover is great with just one corner bend on front bottom right and some minor opening wear, some small wrinkles along edges on back. Discs are great and barely handled.   $38  

Sade - Diamond Life - AUS press (ELPS 4445) G/VG. This is a good copy with a worn, rubbed front, a bit more on the rear, and some small wrinkles along the spine and a small tear. Hype sticker top right front. Nice white display inside the gatefold. The wax has  whispy marks and scratches, has been washed but  you should expect some noise.    $10

The Mothers of Invention - Just Another Band from L.A. - AUS 1972 OG gatefold press (Reprise 2075) VG+/VG+. Lovely copy with gorgeous front, only light wrinkling along the spine, some light impressions on the back. The wax has only some whispy marks, but has been washed and plays great both side all the way through.   $30

Alice in Chains - MTV Unplugged - 2010 2LP repress in single gloss sleeve (MOVLP 138)  NM/VG++. Lovely copy with mastering sourced from the original 1996 European tapes. Cover presents as new front and back. Disc 1 is spotless, Disc 2 barely a mark. Really, AS New.  $42

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
      I just don't have the time, sorry. 
      I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

Full SIZED Pictures of some of the items follow:

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - Barnes & Noble Exclusive WHITE vinyl (190295649852) NM/NM. Unplayed, brand new and superb gatefold. With everything and sure to become very collectible (see above). SQ is noticeably better than the previous Atlantic/Parlophone pressings. A brilliant album with incredible, somewhat forgotten singles.  $60
        (2 copies) Queen – The Game – 2018 Half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one slightly bent corner  under the shrinkwrap, else brand NEW. Miles Showell half speed done at Abbey Road Studios. These have been an amazing series. The best this album has ever sounded? Limited and not easy to find at retail, already.  $45 
        (2 copies) Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill – 2014 US reissue 2LP set (888750215710) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one bent top right corner on front, else perfect.   $35
      Silverchair - Diorama - 2014 UK MOV repress  (8718469535859)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy in original plastic wrap with hype sticker. Barely a jot of wear, anywhere.  $28
        Supertramp – Breakfast In America – AUS 1979 blue translucent vinyl pressing  (L 36715)  VG/VG.  Limited Edition from 40 years ago that is rarely seen, and even more rarely offered. A presentable cover with light storage marks and rub, front and back top edges. A little edge wear. Great lyric inner. Record is marked from use, but still presents and plays OK thru it's whispy scratches. Noise in-between tracks and in quieter moments. I'll glue and wash before sending on. A classic for collectors.   $35

Cat Stevens – Greatest Hits – 1975 compilation US OG press (SP-4519) VG/VG+. Good cover with storage rub top edge front, little more on back cover. Bumped edges, else looks pretty good. Comes with the colour 4 panel lyric poster foldout which is As New. Wax is great with only light marks.         $20

The Who – Who’s Next – AUS 1971 OG pressing (2480 056) VG/VG. Really nice front cover, glossy and unmarked. Back cover has light ringwear circle/rub. The wax is lightly marked only. Glued and washed.  $38

Various - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - Deluxe Edition Barnes & Noble Exclusive RED translucent vinyl gatefold  (B075JNFP1V) NM/NM. Unplayed and lovely copy with everything and as New.  $50

ZZ Top – Afterburner – AUS OG 1985 press (25342.1) VG+/VG+. Lovely cover with virtually no wear, bit more on the back cover, tiny edge bumps/wear. Solid black original inner. Wax has virtually no marks and looks great.  $22

Pink Floyd – Meddle – 1971 AUS gatefold OG (SHVL 795) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with just some light edgwear along the spine, slightly bumped corners, brown mottled inside gatefold. Disc is relatively clean and bright with a few marks.   $30

Vince Jones – For All Colours – AUS press (YPRX 2207) VG/VG. Cover is good but for some spotting on front, slight yellowing of the back. Disc has some marks. Don Bartley (Studio 301) mastered.  $20
          And  some Easter REDUCTIONS...

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - Japanese pressed original 1975 OG w/OBI (P-10074R) VG/VG++. Cover has a lovely OBI, some browning spots and light rub wear on front and along edges. Great lyric insert in English. Red pen writing inside cover opening. Amazing record looks new.  $45

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - USA repress (MSK 2281) VG+/VG++. Excellent textured hard back cardboard cover with just two or three aged spots/marks along right edge front, small bumped corner bottom left front, back some aged spots too but overall not too bad. Lyric insert has the same age marks. The wax is a wee ripper - barely a mark to be seen on any track, A or B. Nice..  $28

Queen - Greatest Hits - Japanese OG w/OBI (P-6480E) VG+/VG++. Wax tending to NM, as it is spotless and without a single mark, or even a shadow of one. I'll leave it as VG++ because I haven't heard it, but you know a simple clean usually makes anything residual on these dissolve down the plug hole and away. The cover is great: some small wrinkles along the spine, a little rubbing wear on the front and back, the OBI has some micro rips on front, some tiny bends/folds on back, and rubbing wear vertically along the back of the OBI. Inserts are there and looking good, if a little aged. But it's the record that is the superstar here - a killer (queen).  $60

Queen - Queen II - Japanese 1974 gatefold OG (P-8456E) VG/VG++. A very harsh VG, though the cover is immaculate front and back, the inside of the gatefold has a fair measure of aged browning spots throughout. I guess on some world you could see these as part of the overall effect intended....but really, this is just damp storage through a decade of Japanese winters. Luckily, the outside cover and the wax itself are completely fine and even the included 4-page fold-out lyrics insert got away virtually unscathed, but for the odd brown spot and a small tear in one edge. No OBI either. Presents beautifully however in the included poly sleeve and should play like a dream unfolding.... $40

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - AUS original pressing (MONO KLL 1645) VG/VG. Mono press is quite rare to find. Cover seen better days but still glossy and presentable without any laminate lift. Edgewear, some ringwear apparent, tear in spine centrally, back cover looking good with some more ringwear and marks/rippling. Record is scratched and marked, and plays with light noise on entries, before settling into good sound throughout. Has been glued and wet washed and new sleeve added outside and in.      $12

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.    $24

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $20