Sign in to follow this  
The Audio Experts

SOLD: AUDIOLAB, M-DAC, DAC & Headphone Amp Clearance Price: $899,  RRP: $1649 Comes with invoice and full Manufactures Warranty, Packaging and all accessories are also Included.

AUDIOLAB, M-DAC, DAC & Headphone Amp

Clearance Price: $899,  RRP: $1649

Comes with invoice and full Manufactures Warranty, Packaging and all accessories are also Included.

The Audiolab M-DAC has won What Hi-Fi? Sound And Vision awards 4 years in a row, this year winning best DAC £500-£700. Although M-DAC has a vast array of features including USB, optical, and coaxial digital inputs, it’s winning feature without doubt its scintillating sound quality.

Specifications:

Connectivity for today’s sources including USB

USB port can be used to enhance the quality of digital audio from a PC, Mac, iPad, etc.

5 user selectable digital filters fully software upgradeable via the USB port

HQ 32-bit DAC from ESS Technology

Proprietary, discrete master clock ensures ultra-low jitter

Discrete output stages maximise sound quality

DAC: ESS Sabre32 9016 chip

Resolutio: 32bit

Digital Inputs: 1 x 24ohmbit/192kHz Coaxial + 1 x 24ohmbit/96kHz Toslink Optical + 1 x 24ohmbit/192kHz USB

Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.2dB)

Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.002% (1kHz)

Dynamic Range: > 110dB

Crosstalk: > 112dB

Analogue Output Connections: 1 pair RCA Phono

Digital Output Connections: 1 x RCA Phono and 1 x Optical TOSlink

Location: The Audio Experts, 03 9545 5152, 2065, Dandenong Road, Clayton, Vic 3168

RRP: $1649

Clearance Price: $899

Item Condition: Ex-Demo, Minimal Use, Comes with invoice and full Manufactures Warranty, Item can be demonstrated before purchase if desired located in Clayton.

Payment Method: Cash, Bank Deposit, Eftpos or Paypal

Extra Info: Original packaging, manuals and remotes Included, comes with full Manufacturers Warranty.

Delivery:  Pickup available in Clayton, Postage available at buyers expense, please contact us for a price if you require delivery we have all original packing for this item.

IMG_0255.thumb.JPG.8c0e70d377afb39270e6e18023032267.JPGIMG_0256.thumb.JPG.c9525c4fdbefb4e2963137b1ac9abe90.JPGIMG_0257.thumb.JPG.c5bfd38709bee33401061f5dc68623b8.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Saxe
      Price: $ Item Condition: As New. Excellent 9.99/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: McKellar State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Cash P/U, Bank Deposit or PayPal (+3%) Reason for selling: Changed direction not being used. Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By getdisdude
      Item: AUDIOLAB M-DAC with Bonus Analysis Plus USB cable
      Price: $550
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

This is a fantastic DAC and i've enjoyed it more than i expected to.  I've used it mostly for USB audio which it does amazingly. I've since got a streamer/dac which i'm also happy with, so don't need this anymore. 

I will throw in a bonus Analysis Plus Purple USB cable with the sale. 

• By Marcdee
      I've just acquired a JH turntable for free and could use a steer on getting it sorted and running. The owner bought it new in 1974. Does anyone have any idea what model this is? (obviously google hasn't helped with finding manual).   

Keen on getting it going. The owner (my neighbour) is non-techie but he said they'd taken it to Carlton AV here in Melbourne, and they said there was an issue with the wiring in the tonearm. Advice was the cost to fix was too high for the unit.  

I've plugged it in and run it through my amp; sounds fine although I had to manually rotate the disc. I'd like to get a manual or something with detail on the internals to see if I can get it living again. 

Some questions for the forum (obviously I've googled first with not a great deal of luck on this specific machine):

I need to replace the belt but not sure what the correct size is - any suggestions? The existing belt is really overstretched so I can't use that as a gauge. 
        I don't get how the 33/45 speed change works. Looks like you pull the spindle up to change speeds, I'm assuming it's moving the belt on to a smaller pulley. Would be great to see an image of how it's meant to look set up correctly so I can sort it once I replace the belt. Here's a vid: https://imgur.com/ivZxmGI
        The tone arm lever appears to be out of whack, again any suggestions on how it should sit? At the moment the arm seems to be coming up under the left side and I can't rotate it around without breaking it. 
        I'm assuming a new cartridge is in order, but can't find a source for info on what is compatible with that tone arm.  
      Would appreciate any steers to online info (not expecting the forum to do everything for me, but I'm a turntable newbie with 'beginners' electronics skills). 

cheers, pics below.

• By Arv
      Item: Audiolab M-DAC
      Price: $550 $450
      Item Condition: Fair (6.5/10) - RCA plug for Coax 1 is missing. See Pictures
      Reason for selling: Trying out the Primare DAC 30
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal as a friend (or +3% fees), Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Purchased from a fellow SNA member late 2017. This was the first DAC I introduced in my system and absolutely loved it! Only selling as I am now experimenting with a Primare DAC 30 also purchased via SNA.
      Has been sitting idle in a box for the last 4 months but was running original firmware, however can be easily upgraded.
      Well known DAC with lots of reviews online - just search google.
      Do not have original packaging so preference for pick-up in Sydney NSW, however I can purchase packaging, pack well and ship at buyers expense.
      Includes original power cable and remote.

UPDATE: The RCA plug for Coax 1 input is missing - I have just updated the price to reflect current condition. Any questions please ask.

Pictures: