1 hour ago, jakeyb77 said:

New DAC. Had to try a Klein. Also had to make it Black and Gold to match the amps!! 😉👌👍.  Much thanks to @pete_mac it’s in fantastic condition. Now just waiting on the new Bluesound to hear it all. 

C94266CA-DF87-4A58-AA92-CB8D5D34AD4E.jpeg

So you bought it👍

15 minutes ago, joz said:

So you bought it👍

Pipped you again?? 😳

11 hours ago, jakeyb77 said:

Pipped you again?? 😳

You did well , but I wasn’t really looking .

But an excellent unit.

Feel free to bring it around for a comparo.

You’ll find it’ll probably pip my old dac.

I get shocking headaches from all alcohol these days... went from a heavyweight to a lightweight very quickly.  

Happens to the best of us!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jone5y
      Item:  ME 25 Preamp, ME 75 Amplifier
      Price:  $1450 delivered as a combo, $950 for the pre, $700 for the power if sold separately
      Item Condition: As per pics. Some cosmetic blemishes on top of amp
      Reason for selling: WAF.  Need more modern looking integrated that has a remote.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Has served me well with out any issues. Lived in a fan ventilated cabinet. Pics of the internals show the ME branded caps, I've no idea if they are the originals or replacements but i do know the cover had been opened previously.  Has been used to drive a pair of VAF floor standers which are 95db sensitive so has not been driven hard and remains cool enough to touch when used for longer periods.
      I cannot add anything of significance to the volume of writing that has been dedicated to ME equipment on this site. If you need good value, long lasting, high performance equipment these will serve you well. 

Pictures:

• By davids458
      Item: ME850
      Price: $2,000
      Item Condition: Good 
      Reason for selling: Surplus to needs
      Extra Info: Well regarded power amp, good condition, happy to demo. I have the packing crate and can ship at buyers expense.
      Serial 850256

Pictures:

• By evil c
      Item: ME 550 Mk11 Hi cap power amplifier
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition:Very good

Reason for selling:NLR
      Extra Info:This ME has been my pride and joy for the last few years and sounds fantastic with any good preamplifier, including my Meridian 502 Control Preamp which I am selling separately.
      It was serviced and given the thumbs up by Ron from Winovate 2 Years ago and has been used moderately since then so good for a fair few more years before you would need a check up.
      Has a small scratch on the top near the front panel and a scuff on top lid but pic makes it look much worse than it really is!
      Happy to demo and to send interstate at cost.

)

• By anarot
      Unforeseen circumstances force me to sell my ME 750 , its looking a bit tired out side and missing one grille and the filters.Works and sounds brilliant. Parts are available ex Melbourne via Peter Steins website http://www.meamplifiers.com.au/.
      I need a quick sale ,and the amp can be picked up in Maryborough, Vic, 3465.
      $1500.00 firm.
      contact Peter on 0400262407.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us