Sign in to follow this  
petem15

FS: OCOS Speaker Cables

Item: OCOS Speaker Cables
Price: $200
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash (Can post)
Extra Info:

Up for sale is a 4.0m pair of OCOS Speaker Cables.

Includes 8 x Neotech banana plugs.

Local pickup preferred, can ship at buyer's cost.

Pictures:

IMG_1360.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tellmidd
      Item: Bladelius Tyr Mk1 (Integrated Amp)
      Price: $1100
      Item Condition: Used and clean as a whistle
      Reason for selling: Moved a couple of steps in the upgrade path
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

A lovely Swedish Integrated amp in great condition -with remote and manual. I dont have the box but can accomodate postage at buyers expense. This is a really nice amp (100w 8ohms) which is priced to sell and it's yours today for $1100. Enjoy!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Johnno2017
      Item: Nuprime ST-10 amp 
      Price: 1200$ (RRP 2100) will donate if sold here. 
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: Funding for upgrade. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

It pairs exceptionally well with my Audio GD Master 1 Preamp. Able to let out ghostly vocal, wide soundstage, bring out subtle details and authoritative bass control, as well as very good instrument and clear depth separation.

I have the original boxes. 

Here are some reviews. 
      https://audiorevelation.com/products/nuprime-st-10-stereo-amplifier/
      http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/nuprime-dac-10h-dacpre-and-st-10-power-amplifier/?page=4
      https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/nuprime-dac-9-dac-sta-9-stereo-amp-and-hpa-9-phono-preamp-and-headphone-amp/

Photos:

Edited June 13 by Johnno2017

• By Bunno77
      Item:  Marantz PM-15S1
      Price: $1,200
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Too much gear
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
       A truly fantastic integrated amp. It has served me well with Def Tech BP7006, Epos Epic 5 and Paradigm Tributes. The sound is far bigger than the 80w suggests. It has a big powerful transformer and is quite heavy. There is a bit of info online about them. Some believe the S1 version is better sounding than the S2.

These are quite versatile and the preouts are great for running subs/bi-amping. The phono is meant to be very respectable.

These can also be stacked and used to do a couple of configs via a control bus. 3 can do 5.1 and 2 can be used to bi-amp

I have all the original packaging, remote and manual.

https://www.us.marantz.com/DocumentMaster/US/PM15S1specsheet0506.pdf

• By denimhunter
      Item:            AUDIO NOTE-Kondo io phono cartridge
      Price:           $3800
      Item Condition: excellent (recently retipped)
      Reason for selling: too many cartridges
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct bank deposit only
      Extra Info:
      An early example of Audio Note-Kondo io mc phono cartridge. 
      I purchased this from Japan and had the cartridge checked and retipped by ANA Mighty sound in France.  Retipped with Van del haul stylus.  Damper have been checked and suspension rebuilt.  

So this is literally a new cartridge.
      Played for about 10 hours for testing since rebuilt.  They are quite rare and hardly come up for sale.  The cost of the rebuilt alone is in excess of $2000.
      I have quite a few cartridges so just have to let go some to better home.

Output 0.1 mv with 1 ohm impedance so will work with a minimum of x30 step up ratio and high gain phono stage.

ANA mighty sound is highly reputable cartridge repairer and builder in France.
      Their Sculpture A3 cartridges were used by Thomas Schick, Frank Schroeder in Sibatone (western electric), Vitus and Thrax demo rooms among others in the recent 2019 Munich high end show.

Additional info for those interested:
      http://anamightysound.com/

François from Ana mighty have repaired and rebuilt Koetsu and SPU for me previously.  They are always careful to ensure the original sound signature of the cartridge design are retained, especially for the classics like koetsu and AN/Kondo.

Photos:

• By Bunno77
      Item: Cambridge Audio 551R V2
      Price: $500 + postage
      Item Condition: A few minor marks
      Reason for selling: Unused
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Trans
      Extra Info:

Unused as I have too much gear and don't do surround anymore.
      This really is a beast and outperforms newer AVRs in SQ. Big 1,050W oversized toroidal transformer. It is fantastic at surround and 2 channel performance is very impressive from power output to DAC quality. 
      If you don't need/want all the 'features' of new AVRs this is very hard to beat.
      Great for a second complete system.

There are a few minor scratches on the cover shown in the photos. Would be easily fixed with a texta. Once put into an entertainment unit etc they are not seen though. Comes with original remote. I don't have manual (can be found online here https://techsupport.cambridgeaudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/200926612-Azur-551R-V1-V2) and I don't have the original packaging but can easily bubble wrap and find a suitable box.

POWER OUTPUT 110W RMS per channel, into 6 Ohms (two channels driven), 90W RMS per channel, into 8 Ohms (two channels driven), 60W RMS per channel, into 8 Ohms (all 7 channels driven)
      THD <0.006% @1kHz
      CROSSTALK <-60dB @ 1kHz
      FREQUENCY RESPONSE 10Hz - 20kHz -1dB
      SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO >90dB 'A' weighted
      AUDIO INPUT IMPEDANCE/SENSITIVITY 47k Ohms / 175mV or greater
      DIGITAL INPUT IMPEDANCE 75 Ohms (Coaxial/S/P DIF)
      TONE CONTROLS Bass: +/-10dB @ 100Hz, Treble: +/-10dB @ 10kHz
      TUNER FM mode: 87.5-108MHz, 75 Ohm coaxial aerial, AM mode: 522-1629kHz, 300 Ohm loop aerial
      VIDEO LEVELS/IMPEDANCE - Composite (CVBS): 1Vp-p / 75 ohm - S-Video (S-VHS): Y 1Vp-p / 75 ohm C 0.286 Vp-p / 75 ohm Component: Y 1Vp-p / 75 ohm Cb/Cr 0.75Vp-p / 75 ohm Pb/Pr 0.75Vp-p / 75 ohm
      HDMI HDMI 1.4 EIA/CEA - 861D HDCP 1.1 All audio modes supported except reception of native Direct Stream Digital (DSD). ARC and 3D-TV/deep colour pass through supported. CEC and HEC not supported.
      ARCHITECTURE Cirrus Logic CS43122 24 Bit 192kHz capable DAC for Front Left & Right Cirrus Logic CS52526 24 Bit 192kHz capable CODEC for surround channels + 24 Bit 2 channel A/D conversio Cirrus Logic CS497004 dual 32 bit DSP Faroudja FLI2310 scaler
      AUDIO INPUTS 6 x Line Level Analogue Tuner (FM/AM) 7.1 Analogue Input 4 x Digital Co-axial, 4 Digital Optical
      VIDEO INPUTS 2 x Composite, 2 S-Video, 2 x Component Video, 4 HDMI
      AUDIO OUTPUTS 7 x Amplified Speaker, Outputs 7.1 x Preamp outputs
      VIDEO OUTPUT 1 x HDMI
      RECORDING AUDIO OUTPUTS 1 x Line Level Analogue, 1 x Digital Co-Axial, 1 Digital Optical
      OTHER CONNECTIONS 1 x 1/4" / 6.35mm Headphone Outpu (32 To 600 ohms recommended) 1 x IR Emitter In 1 x RS232C 1 IEC type mains inlet
      STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION <1W
      QUIESCENT POWER CONSUMPTION < 70W
      MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION 700W
      DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) 430 x 110 x 340mm (16.9 x 4.3 x 13.3'')
      WEIGHT 10.0Kg (22lbs)