Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: FS: New and s/hand titles VINYL - Radiohead, REM, Sweet, Springsteen and more

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your weekly hand-picked suggestions.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.
  •         I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

•        I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  •        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  •        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  •        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 
    I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

• Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

OK, I lied....not a dozen. 
14 great new and used titles tonight.     
So sue me..

Some, but not all, of tonight's and last nights selection, feature in this video

Radiohead - Identikit - Recorded live at Bannaroo, Manchester, TN, USA, June 7th, 2012 (Sierox ?– ERRA 445566 - Europe 2015 pressing) NM/NM. 
An amazing recording and pressing of this cool live set. The sound is terrific and in a beautiful cover (with some hilarious misses on the track listing, but hey, not all Pirates are Perfect).
 $65

Bic Runga - Winning Arrow - Four track 10" promo only unique Tui cover, signed clearly in silver marker (82876764811) NM/VG. The promo-only cover features a really nice clear signature from Ms.Runga and is in terrific nick. The 10" wax plays nicely with extensive storage ghosting on either side, but sounds great beyond the lead-ins with little to zero noise. Mastered by Greg Calbi at Sterling NY, and heavily featuring Neil Finn on guest vocals, piano, guitar, harp and vibraphone.  $28

REM - Life's Rich Paegant - AUS pressed original (ELPS 4550) VG+/VG+. Lovely set, with OIS, and plays wonderfully clearly and strongly throughout. 1st press local master was from Studio 301's A.Smart, and it's a beaut. $30

The Sweet - Desolation Boulevard - US pressed original in shrink (ST-11395) VG+/VG++. Nice original with lyric OIS (torn top) and 98% of the original factory shrink in-tact and tight around it. Two original hype silver stickers, front and back on the shrink. Mastered by Capitol's Wally Traugott (deadwax, both sides). The record looks and sounds really great.  $25

The Sweet - The Golden Greats - AUS pressed original (VPL1 7152) VG+/VG++. With every good song they ever released as a single, this excellent local 'Best Of' is not easy to find in this condition. If you can't have Wally do it for you (see above), best you get Studio 301's Don Bartley on the desk ('DB' in the deadwax, both sides). Cover has just some small spine wrinkles. The record looks new.  $22

Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run LP – Japanese original gatefold w/all inserts (25AP 1274) VG++/NM. No OBI (so just VG++) but those things actually don't improve the sound, contrary to popular belief! ;)   Lovely mark-free cover, contents and wax, which plays noiselessly.  A ripper title.  $30

Bruce Springsteen – The Wild, the Innocent & The e Street Shuffle - UK repress (CBS 65780) VG+/VG++. Really nice example with spotless cover and wax. Plain white inner. The record plays strongly and clear throughout and is unmarked.  $20

Billy Joel – Streetlife Serenade – AUS original LP (SBP 234655) VG+/VG+. Actually, a surprisingly hard to find local original in awesome fettle. Not one of Joel's 'bigger' albums commercially, although totally worthwhile. Great wear-free cover, no OIS but stunning matching wax.  $15

DJ Shadow – Endtroducing..... -  Black label 2LP US Repress (697-124 123-1). VG+/VG+. Head to head with a UK 1st press (mine), this is indistinguishable on SQ. Perhaps not surprising given Shadow used an entirely digitial chain (and DAT recording tape) in the early 90's to produce and record it. Two great original inners and mark free double wax. Nice one..  $40

Them Crooked Vultures – ST – 2LP 2009 USA gatefold w/download card 180gm press (B0013785-01) VG+/VG++. Lovely set with everything great, and no wear except for a dinged top right corner on the front of the gatefold.  $48

Bowie – ChangesOneBowie – 70’s OZ original (APL1-1732 ) VG/VG+. Plays great, just marked down as the cover has some light brown age spots, and light edgewear. Else the record is a beaut. Essential title.   $25

Edited by candyflip

I'll take Springsteen Jap press please mate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, hyper said:

I'll take Springsteen Jap press please mate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Cheers Hyper - your's.

Hi Jon,

Bowie - ChangesOne Bowie

and the remaining Springsteen album please.

cheers Terry

Edited by TerryO

1 minute ago, TerryO said:

Hi Jon,

Bowie - ChangesOne Bowie

and both Springsteen albums please.

cheers Terry

Ahh Terry - a minute late on the Japanese Springsteen I'm sorry (see above)

Just the Bowie and E-Street Shuffle LP's?

11 minutes ago, candyflip said:

Ahh Terry - a minute late on the Japanese Springsteen I'm sorry (see above)

Just the Bowie and E-Street Shuffle LP's?

Thank you Jon 

*Edit. ...Jon  I'll grab the Billy Joel album as well thanks.

cheers Terry

Edited by TerryO

I'll take the two Sweet albums, Jon.

Thanks mate.

1 minute ago, LogicprObe said:

I'll take the two Sweet albums, Jon.

Thanks mate.

Done.