Rel T9i Sub impressions???

28 minutes ago, :) al said:

though wiht some clarification in the HT room you are pretty much with the ideal harman front back setup and with a bit of a leg up in eq and processing.

We went with the 2 best averaged placements out of 14 or 16 (can't remember) potential positions that were measured in the room by Paul Spencer. It was not based on a theoretical setup.

31 minutes ago, blybo said:

Anybody forked out the $$$ for the Rel bassline cable? Could you notice a difference?

is that the rel speakon to speaker lead connector ? i would suggest getting it :)

18 minutes ago, :) al said:

is that the rel speakon to speaker lead connector ? i would suggest getting it :)

a 10m Speaktron lead comes included and is what I used to demo but there is a very $$$ blue cable which I doubt could give significant improvement, or couldn't be made better for less by someone like Geoff at Aurealis Cables.

http://www.audiotrends.com.au/cables-accessories/analogue-cables/subwoofer-cables/rel-bassline-blue-3-metre.html

12 minutes ago, blybo said:

a 10m Speaktron lead comes included and is what I used to demo but there is a very $$$ blue cable which I doubt could give significant improvement, or couldn't be made better for less by someone like Geoff at Aurealis Cables.

http://www.audiotrends.com.au/cables-accessories/analogue-cables/subwoofer-cables/rel-bassline-blue-3-metre.html

i would probably just use the speakon lead included :D

17 minutes ago, Happy said:

or use the fund to buy a more expensive sub...

That's why I'm considering a S3. Can always sneak a new cable in down the track... if the same colour

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...