the dermot oleary Saturday sessions

sonny Clark memorial quartet

horace parlance and Archie shepp

the night of soundtrack

buddy guy

blue coast collection

bocherinni on alia Vox 

tubby hayes

just the usual assortment of audiophile dross.

cheers

Hi all, Lee Gray from Kyron Audio. These are some of the vinyl tracks we loved playing over the weekend.

Cecile McLorant Salvant - Woman Child. She is only in her early 20's, but  sounding like a direct descendant of Ella Fitzgerald she has maturity and musicianship well beyond her years.

Elbow - The take off and landing of everything. Fantastic British contemporary rock. Personally I think the singer Guy Harvey sounds a bit like Peter Gabriel. 

Sam Brookes - Kairos. He should see a nice spike in Australian sales with the amount of positive responses we had to this album of the duration of the show. Note you can only order this through his website.

And just for a bit of fun!

Yellow - Track, "The Race". I don't think you will find a this new. I tracked ours down in a bargain bin. If I'm wrong please let me know, I would love a new copy.

Peter Gabriel - So. Sledge Hammer is always fun, but I think the true gem of this album is the duet with Kate Bush " Don't give up"

Thanks to all who dropped by our room, we hope to see you again soon.

Cheers Lee

• Like 2

Guest Hensa

@Kyron Audio - not on vinyl, but my most fun listening experience in your room was Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name - sounded incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Hensa

• Volunteer
18 hours ago, Kyron Audio said:

Hi all, Lee Gray from Kyron Audio. These are some of the vinyl tracks we loved playing over the weekend.

Cecile McLorant Salvant - Woman Child. She is only in her early 20's, but  sounding like a direct descendant of Ella Fitzgerald she has maturity and musicianship well beyond her years.

Elbow - The take off and landing of everything. Fantastic British contemporary rock. Personally I think the singer Guy Harvey sounds a bit like Peter Gabriel. 

Sam Brookes - Kairos. He should see a nice spike in Australian sales with the amount of positive responses we had to this album of the duration of the show. Note you can only order this through his website.

Yellow - Track, "The Race". I don't think you will find a this new. I tracked ours down in a bargain bin. If I'm wrong please let me know, I would love a new copy.

Peter Gabriel - So. Sledge Hammer is always fun, but I think the true gem of this album is the duet with Kate Bush " Don't give up"

Cheers Lee

Great to see you posting @Kyron Audio

I didn't make it to Sydney but have heard your system in a couple of the melbourne shows.  Stunningly good   :thumb:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hensa said:

@Kyron Audio - not on vinyl, but my most fun listening experience in your room was Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name - sounded incredible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a pity this is "not safe for children", I'd love to crank that up at home.

20 hours ago, Kyron Audio said:

Cheers Lee

I'm tipping the song Charge by Elbow would sound pretty impressive. 

Very well produced albums, have several.

Matt