SOLD: FS: Bowers and Wilkins CM10 S2

SOLD

Item: Bowers and Wilkins CM10 S2
Price: 3800
Item Condition: 9.5/10
Reason for selling: Long story short- Man surf the web, man saw something called 802D3 and can't control his urge.  Man's wife found out and threaten with some begin with D and end with E and very similar to 'DIE'. Now man has to sell all his systems before his new toy arrive. Sad story but true!
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Beloved Bowers and Wilkins CM10 S2, strictly used for stereo listening only.  Gorgeous sounds, to die for trebles and fantastic bass.  Plenty of good reviews of these online, YouTube etc...

They are really heavy so prefer local buyers or courier at buyer expense and arrangement.

I do have a very weak arm so please twist it sparingly.

Audition welcome!

Pictures: Can send more photos if needed.

IMG_2360.JPG

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG

IMG_2363.JPG

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Whoa. This sounds so similar to when I bought a puppy without the approval of my animal phobic wife. Atlas three against one still came to nought. 

On stereo side of things, I used to own a cm9 v1 and upgraded to the same speaker. No regrets mate.

Glwts. 

• Like 1

Actually it's time someone (maybe me?) invented a speaker enclosure that has no bearing on sound, looks lovely, and matches the decor.  Then you can upgrade, put them inside, and they always look exactly the same.....!

i knew a guy who did that with his high end carbon road bikes - always buy plain and black - a change often went unnoticed!

• Like 1