Adelaide Pop-up Record Store - Crackle and Pop Records

Of late, I've been getting a lot of new vinyl from Crackle and Pop. ( https://twitter.com/cpradelaide)

Mark, the guy who runs it, is a genuinely nice bloke who loves his music and vinyl, but equally importantly, is passionate about South Australian Beer, wine, coffee and food. 

He runs a pop-up store most weekends, usually at an interesting pub or cafe.

This lets me combine my main interests, and visit a new pub, sample a  beer or wine  while browsing, and I usually find something I'm interested in.

He's also happy to order stuff in for you, and his prices are very ,very good ( including the more expensive stuff like new Mofi releases which he can get n for you). Unfortunately he only has new releases and nothing second hand.

Highly recommended!

• Like 3

I'll back Suresh's comments.
Mark is a great bloke and his idea of going to boutique places each weekend is fantastic. Some nice coffee and food is a great way to look at new vinyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Kensell21 said:

I'll back Suresh's comments.
Mark is a great bloke and his idea of going to boutique places each weekend is fantastic. Some nice coffee and food is a great way to look at new vinyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I don't do Twitter, does anyone know where and when the next pop up will be?

Thanks in advance

I'm not a facebook or twitter person either! I dont have accounts on either,

I check the C&P facebook page or twitter page like I check stereonet.

They're at the music palooza record fair at bowden tomorrow, and then the Adelaide Beer and BBQ festival at the Wayville Showgrounds next weekend

• Like 1