Sign in to follow this  
Marc

STEREONET ACQUIRES AUDIOENZ AND EXPANDS TO NEW ZEALAND

AudioENZ-Header.jpg

While other Australian audio-video media outlets struggle, StereoNET continues to expand and prosper with its acquisition of New Zealand based AudioEnz.

View the full article

Are we still allowed to put cow poo on the all blacks and strangled vowels?

Nice work :)

If you need a non sheep-shagging audio scribe over here consider this forumer an interested, and fairly experienced party :thumb:

1 hour ago, ilikecrumpets said:

Nice work :)

If you need a non sheep-shagging audio scribe over here consider this forumer an interested, and fairly experienced party :thumb:

Non sheep-shagger eh, then you'd be a Stewart Islander and no wonder your a scribe, as although similar to Tasmanians who sometimes bear the scare of the second head removal but more often than not have the extra toe thingy happening, over in Stewart island it's the extra finger thingy and that really helps on a keyboard especially for Ctl/Alt/Delete or any host of three key commands.

:thumb:

16 minutes ago, Luc said:

Non sheep-shagger eh, then you'd be a Stewart Islander and no wonder your a scribe, as although similar to Tasmanians who sometimes bear the scare of the second head removal but more often than not have the extra toe thingy happening, over in Stewart island it's the extra finger thingy and that really helps on a keyboard especially for Ctl/Alt/Delete or any host of three key commands.

:thumb:

Hahaha, nah - I'm not a Stewart Islander! I've been to  Bluff though, which must rate a close second on the woolly girlfriend scale.

FB_IMG_1494053526408.jpg

Edited by ilikecrumpets
Auto correct typo

Kiwi in Melbourne since 2003. Congats to StereoNet. Still have copies of AudioEnz and Sounds. Great mags with informative articles (then). Interesting reading 1970 ads/reviews in them and the type of gear with pricing back then. Brought NZ made Lambert SP250's over with me and they still sound amazing.

Waits for the "sheepish" replies

So what's the plan here forum daddy? Do we have a launch date or any such? I've already picked out a desk and a young French Secretary who assures me she doesn't understand the concept of sexual harassment... ;):thumb:

Guys, our New Zealand friends are now part of our community.  It would be good to make them feel welcomed.  I worked for a period in their country in the 80's, and found them great people, intelligent, and somewhat more up with global trends than was happening in my industry in Australia.  I'm sure they have a lot to contribute here. 

I haven't come across any of our Kiwi brothers and sisters without a sense of humour.

They usually give as good as they take.

Go the All Blacks!

New site at Stereonet.co.nz, stereonet.co.nz/forums

Edited by Citroen

On 8/11/2017 at 0:04 AM, ilikecrumpets said:

Very nice, I haven't received my validation email yet - or is my old Audioenz login still viable?

@ilikecrumpets Gazza, your old AudioEnz login will work. 

Well mine did anyhow.

Edited by Citroen