Item:  Sonus Faber SOLO centre channel
Price:   $400
Item Condition:  good condition
Reason for selling: Selling for a friend who is downsizing
Payment Method:   Cash, DD, Paypal to friend
Extra Info:

One owner, purchased brand new for a perfect fit with his Electa Amators.

Sonus Faber centre channels rarely come up for sale second-hand!  There's a couple of simple reasons for that - they are not plastic and they are not half thought out cheaply designed or made.  This unit weighs nearly 13kgs and is the real deal.

Finished in a real black leather covering, even your other half will be  hard pressed to not find it less than elegant.

Yes, there are three blemishes in the leather, but they have not been tarted up here.  With the use of a black texta I am sure they will almost disappear.

Just wish to be upfront here.

Yes, I have the original boxes (they are in excellent cond.) and am happy to ship at your cost.  Of course, local pickup always preferred.

Pictures:

IMG_3304.JPG

IMG_3307.JPG

IMG_3309.JPG

IMG_3303.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG

IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3305.JPG

IMG_3306.JPG

IMG_3310.JPG

Withdrawn from sale.

I have decided that it's just too good to let slip by as they rarely come up and have done a deal with the owner to purchase this unit for myself.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cono28
      Price: $450 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Maribyrnong 3032 State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, bank Transfer. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  A Great performer for desk top or small room listening , the pair of speaker stand  can be added with extra  $50. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Exxie
      Hi all,

My CC-690 recently started sounding awful (tinny/vibration), and with the current travel restrictions, I thought I'd open it up and have a look. I couldn't see anything obviously wrong, so I just re-seated the mechanical connections at the drivers and crossovers.

In testing, I came across the following odd behaviour:
      - With only the upper range (top binding posts) connected, the tweeter/midrange assembly works as expected (woofers silent)
      - With only the lower range (bottom binding posts) connected, the 4 woofers work as expected (tweeter assembly silent)
      - When both sets of binding posts are connected (using either bi-wire cables or the supplied links), only the tweeter assembly works (woofers are silent)

I can't understand how this is possible as the top binding posts appear to be wired directly to the tweeter assembly's crossover and the bottom posts to the main crossover (which directly drives the 4 woofers).

In this photo, the purple/black pair of wires go directly to the tweeter's crossover:

If anyone with more knowledge of speaker design could help me to understand what's going on (and ultimately, to fix the speaker!), that would be fantastic. This is doing my head in!

Thanking you all in advance.

• By Eskay
      Price: $3200 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT,Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not required
      Extra Info:
      I purchased these speakers brand new with their dedicated stands from an authorised dealer approx 8 weeks ago and after extensive listening I have decided to keep my Quad floorstanders. 

The speakers come with all paperwork and warranty and are in as new condition.
      Current cost is  for the speakers is $3995 and the stands are $895, So I am offering them at a substantial discount. 

Happy to demo for genuine interested buyers and happy to ship at cost and risk.

• By ChrisMS
      Item: Sonus Faber Piccolo Solo Centre Channel Speaker
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Simplified audio system, no longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Finished in black leather, hand made in Italy. Owned from new since 2001 with sparing use.
      Pickup from Northcote, VIC

Photos: