Sign in to follow this  
Angelomatthews

FS: OPPO BDP-95

Item: OPPO BDB-95
Price: QUICK SALE $500!
Item Condition: LIKE NEW. 
Reason for selling: UPGRADE TO 4K
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: REGION FREE. SIMPLY USE THE REMOTE TO SELECT WHICH REGION CODE. 

Pictures:

image1-1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DubbyMcDubs
      Item: Oppo UDP-203 + Genuine Rack Kit
      Price: $2,000 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer required + Need funds for other upgrades
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal + 2.6%, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I purchased this player just over a year ago for my HT build, which not completed so this player has had very little use (one bluray and a few SACD’s).  Now, I am ripping all my movies to a file server so have no use for it in the HT.  I also need the funds for other upgrades.

It’s in new condition apart from a small scratch on the face of the device, but it is only noticeable when close up and in a certain light. Comes with the genuine Oppo rack mount kit, which was an additional option at the time of purchase. I no longer have the original box but still have all the accessories (with small box) and Oppo bag.

Photos: 

• By Mike13
      Item: Oppo pm3 and ha2se headphone amp
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too many headphones
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal plus delivery and fees
      Extra Info:
      I bought this a couple of weeks ago (see ad below). Outstanding value, however I prefer my (much more expensive) Andromeda/AK240 combo. 

The HA2-SE headphone amp is great, I previously had one and wanted to try it again. I preferred it to my old chord mojo.

Headphones are $369 (rrp $549) and amp is $499 at Jaben (links below). 

Photos:

https://www.minidisc.com.au/oppo-pm-3-planar-magnetic-headphones?color=60&length_vs=328&gclid=Cj0KCQiA_rfvBRCPARIsANlV66Njl2SxpZRxJrcmB12sFvKCELcxhV0SflpSzljenA0_5LPc1YLKwZsaAnwuEALw_wcB

https://jaben.com.au/products/oppoha-2se
    • By DubbyMcDubs
      Item: Oppo UDP-203 + Genuine Rack Kit
      Price: $2,100
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer required + Need funds for other upgrades
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal + 2.6%, COD Only
      Extra Info:

I purchased this player just over a year ago for my HT build, which not completed so this player has had very little use (one bluray and a few SACD’s).  Now, I am ripping all my movies to a file server so have no use for it in the HT.  I also need the funds for other upgrades.

It’s in new condition apart from a small scratch on the face of the device, but it is only noticeable when close up and in a certain light. Comes with the genuine Oppo rack mount kit, which was an additional option at the time of purchase. I no longer have the original box but still have all the accessories (with small box) and Oppo bag.

Photos: 

• By Aaban
      Item: Yamaha CD-S700 CD Player
      Price: $575
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to a CD Transport + DAC
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Shipping anywhere in Australia included in the price

Up for sale, phenomenal CD Player. Really precise reading mechanism. Fantastic DAC. Got it on December 2018 and used only about 5-10 hours a month, so still practically as new.

More info at: https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi/cd-s700/index.html

Selling due to a recent upgrade. Price includes freight to anywhere in Australia. I've got boxes, packaging, cables, remote, and user's manual in perfect conditions.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Rolland
      Item: MARANTZ CD5005 CD PLAYER 
      Price: $350 (extra $34.95 for shipping) 
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling: Downgrading set up and is no longer required. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Selling an excellent MARANTZ CD5005 CD Player which is in As New Condition, it is a well recognised, highly rated cd player giving great sound marantz is well known for. This unit still has warranty and comes with the manuals and guides with the purchase receipt and original unused power cord and remote control. The unit also comes with it's original box.

Can be shipped anywhere in Australia for an extra $34.95

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.