Sign in to follow this  
mwml15

FS: Yamaha CDS2000 SACD Player

Item: Yamaha CD S2000 SACD Player 
Price: $880
Item Condition: In very good condition, except a single mark at front plate
Reason for selling: Hardly use as been using my Oppo with tube DAC
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (Paypal fees apply unless transfer so call as friends), COD Only
Extra Info:

Regrettably, I am putting up for sale the Yamaha CDS2000 which I though never going to sell it but hardly use it and cannot justify keeping it. Best to sell to another SNA member that going to use it.

I purchased this Yamaha CDS2000 Player from another SNA member at the end of 2014 but hardly use it and was purchased to complement my Yamaha AS1000. I would say average 2 hours a week usage for just over 2 years as been using my Oppo and Tube DAC most of the time but that was hardly used with busy with work and family.

It was in the same condition when I purchase it except one mark that I did on top of the left-hand side of the front panel when I move my equipment to mount my TV to a TV Stand by moving my AS1000 that cause it. Very upset indeed when I saw it. The picture showed the marks worse than it due to the light from the camera.

It comes with the original remote control, manual, box that I get from another SNA member which been stored properly. The remote hardly been used as I been using the Yamaha AS1000 remote most of the time you can see from the photo. 

Audition is most welcome and inspect on it and at this stage local pick-up sale.

Pictures:

DSC03216.thumb.JPG.9c32cf354cdaf06b1b0da2c1db28983a.JPG

DSC03218.thumb.JPG.9e6ee1f0d28162195d5e9b2021f741aa.JPG

DSC03220.thumb.JPG.aca14f498ec8d5ef5c2381d3dc451216.JPG

DSC03221.thumb.JPG.a61fe6b44a9b4fb25def71baa63745b2.JPG

DSC03222.thumb.JPG.41933c2f5fec2066735d7f7ef1cd9bd8.JPG

Yamaha_CDS2000_Remote.thumb.JPG.32fbc422687468c9569c18982557eff9.JPG

Holy crap.  Bargain of the month. 

GLWS.  But I think you won't need it 

I will take this if still available.

That’s definitely a bargain alright !  New owner is surely going to enjoy this.. 

It probably bargain of the month but I got it from another SNA member very good price as well here which reason the advertise price is the above.

A friend of mine is interested in this.  Let me know if sale falls through.

It currently on hold to erest pending pick-up. There other SNA members on stand-by list.

Gee golly whiz holding value the black ones!..

Its the match for my AS2000 but at 2k it looks like i will be waiting quite a while for prices to drop before i can justify that for a CD front end on my budget.

Edited by jof062

If I owned this................I wouldn't sell it either!

I'm happy to be backup... but I suspect I'd be 20th in line...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Raffinator said:

I'm happy to be backup... but I suspect I'd be 20th in line...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hahahaha...you will not be 20th in the line. It in demand but it not as you think.

It sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pieterv
      Item Condition: Excellent 9 - 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      Bought new from miniDSP September 2016. It has been an integral part of my system until recently and provides a serious upgrade for the money. Highly recommended.  
      It has been upgraded to Dirac 2.0 and includes the supplied remote. Also included is a bound set of printed instructions. I now use Roon convolution instead which reduced the box count. 

Please note: The price does not include the calibrated Umik-1 microphone. These are easily available but happy to talk about it.

You will have to change over the licence but that is apparently quite straight forward. miniDSP advise changeover can take a couple of working days.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By wolfz
      Price: $300 Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Redland Bay State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal Cash Reason for selling: Got an amp/dac all in one
      Extra Info:
       A few tiny marks (edge), not easy to see, no original box. Normal retail price new is $800.
      A very good sounding amp with two crossfeed stages and two gain settings.

Tech Data copied from Meyer:
      Sure, from the outside the CLASSIC looks very modest and plain. However, technically and sonically this is the best and most advanced amplifier that we've ever build.

Of course this amplifier also uses the concept of active balanced headphone ground. Within this concept each headphone connection wire carries an additional signal such that the sum of the potentials of the wires equals zero. This strongly minimizes the energies stored and released in the electrical fields inside the headphone cable when an audio-signal is applied. The influence of the wire on the sound is thus reduced.

Moreover, with active ground pollution of the internal signal ground by strong driving currents is eliminated and the power-supply-rejection-ratio at the output stages is strongly improved. Thus the best conditions are given for a clean and undistorted sound.

Active balanced headphone ground offers most of the advantages of a true balanced headphone setup without the need of balanced connections. It can be used with any conventional dynamic or magneplanar headphone.

The volume control is technically very sophisticated. The position of the potentiometer is measured with the use of an AD-converter. The output of this converter is then used to switch a bank of relais to set the proper volume level. There are a total of 64 levels which allows for very small stepsizes and a very analog feeling. The advantages of this concept are strongly reduced channel-imbalances and a much cleaner and more detailed sound. The use of a conventional stereo-potentiometer does add its own sonic signature which is now prevented.

The amplification section is build around AD797 opamps biased into class-A. For the output stages BUF634 buffer amplifiers are used. These integrated circuits are very fast and thus allows the output signals to follow the input signals very closely. The amp is DC-coupled and any capacitors found in the signal path are of the highest quality polypropylen and polystyrol.

A very extensive powersupply, a large number of power-regulators, and a total filter capacity of 80.000 microF (!!) assure the best working conditions for any part of the circuitry.

The built-in crossfeed filter is a frequency-extended version of the natural crossfeed found in previous CORDA amplifiers and provides even better imaging. It also offers three intensity levels (Stereo, medium, high). To compensate for the psycho-acoustic bass-loss a separate switch allows to slightly increase lower-frequencies.

Technically the CLASSIC is an extremely advanced headphone amplifier and offers excellent value-for-money!

• By tchye nguyen
      Item: SHUNYATA DIAMOND BACK 1.8M POWER CABLE TERMINATE IN FURUTECH AUSTRALIAN PLUG AND 20a C19 IEC REFER TO PHOTO.
      Price: $$450
      Item Condition: VERY GOOD LIKE NEW
      Reason for selling: NO LONGER REQUIRE
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only, BANK TRANSFER. POST AT BUYER COST
      Extra Info: I BOUGHT THIS CABLE SAME TIME I BOUGHT SHUNYATA HYDRA CYCLOPS FOR SALE ON STEREONET RIGHT NOW. THIS CABLE IS DESIGN TO GET BEST CURRENT FOR YOUR POWER AMPLI. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU NEED MORE INFO OR SEARCH THE WEB.

WILL DONATE AFTER SALE

• By tchye nguyen
      Item: SONY LASER ASSEMBLY KSS 331A Genuine. 
      Price: $280
      Item Condition: New never been use
      Reason for selling: Kenwood CD player LD1 had been sold no longer require. 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only, bank transfer
      Extra Info: Bought new from Germany as a spare for Kenwood CD player LD1. Never been use. It is a genuine Sony KSS 331A ( not a Chinese cheap copy ) which might be able to use with other CD player please search the Web before buy.

will donate after sale.

• By tchye nguyen
      Item: CEC CD TRANSPORT MODEL TL51X
      Price: $650
      Item Condition: VERY GOOD. COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX ORIGINAL REMOTE AND CLAMP. 
      Reason for selling: TOO MANY CD PLAYER
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD POST AT BUYER COST
      Extra Info: THIS MACHINE HAD BEEN SERVICE AND BELT REPLACE BY CLARK AUDIO IN MELBOURNE. THIS BELT DRIVE IS A VERY VALUE FOR MONEY SOUND WARM AS IT IS A BELT DRIVE UNIT.
      WILL DONATE AFTER SALE.
      NOTE THIS IS A CD TRANSPORT REQUIRE A DAC