FS: Gryphon Diablo Integrated Amplifier

SOLD

Item: Gryphon Diablo
Price: $SOLD neg
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Need funds.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal buyer pays fee, COD Only
Extra Info:

In my opinion, one of the top three amplifiers I've ever heard. Versatile, powerful and with the amazing Gryphon build quality. Original remote included, along with a copy of the manual. Serviced and checked by Kimmil Electronics, the authorised Gryphon Service Centre in Sydney. Once you've head Gryphon, it's hard to forget.

I can ship this anywhere, as long as the buyer pays for packing and insurance. Alternatively, I can deliver to Sydney, or within a couple of hours of the Central Coast.

I will entertain trade in offers of other high end audio, but will need to be cash on top of any trades.

Pictures:

IMG_9847.JPG

IMG_9845.JPG

IMG_9841.JPG

IMG_9839.JPG

IMG_9840.JPG

IMG_9844.JPG

IMG_9843.JPG

IMG_9842.JPG

IMG_9846.JPG

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

Edited by Audionutz
  • Like 2

I've heard the Diablo 300, it is the best integrated sounding  ampI've heard to date. Build quality is second to none. Considering AudioConnection has a trade in Diablo, they are asking for 11k, this seems a very good deal. Someone please start negotiating with the seller!:)

Edited by Sirmorebeer

7 minutes ago, Sirmorebeer said:

I've heard the Diablo 300, it is the best integrated sounding  ampI've heard to date. Build quality is second to none. Considering AudioConnection has a trade in Diablo, they are asking for 11k, this seems a very good deal. Someone please start negotiating with the seller!:)

Also how old is it please as the rear looks different to the one in this review below (and possibly an earlier model than the one at AudioConnection?)

http://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/sound-image/gryphon-diablo-300-integrated-amplifier-review-415110

The new Diablo 300 asking price is 25k.:(. I reckon the trade in one at Audio Connection must be the original Diablo which is rated @250wpc. Which I think is the same model as the seller. Am sure the seller can confirm.

Yes, this is the same model in at Audioconnection. 

My apologies for the dust on the amp in the pics. As was kindly pointed out by an obliging and alert poster that messaged me, who'd want to buy it in that state !

I obviously don't care about my gear, as the 100's who bough stuff from me will attest, I'm sure.

I frequently punt it around the room, let the kids climb on it and on special days, the dogs get to sleep on top of it (nice and toasty on those cold winters evenings) <sic>

Will clean and photograph in better light and state when time permits. 

Cheers

'Nutz

• Like 8

My apologies for the dust on the amp in the pics. As was kindly pointed out by an obliging and alert poster that messaged me, who'd want to buy it in that state !
I obviously don't care about my gear, as the 100's who bough stuff from me will attest, I'm sure.
I frequently punt it around the room, let the kids climb on it and on special days, the dogs get to sleep on top of it (nice and toasty on those cold winters evenings)

Cheers

'Nutz

Lol.. Yup you like to dust up your gears. But all in good working though :)

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Audionutz said:

I frequently punt it around the room, let the kids climb on it and on special days, the dogs get to sleep on top of it (nice and toasty on those cold winters evenings) <sic>

Cheers

'Nutz

Who would want to buy anything in that state...(NSW)...Now if it was Qld...

Definitely not for me...must have had a cat sleeping on it...

Cat hair is finer adding to the top end reproduction...

Seriously...I would charge extra for the dust...

• Like 2

Fantastic amplifier for the money, pretty sure you can throw in some greasy fingerprints at very minimal extra charge.

The mint New ones for 25k should be good dust free examples.

Who knew dust affects price the way it does :sarc:

GLWTS

Edited by Hertzgeek
  • Like 2

I frequently punt it around the room, let the kids climb on it and on special days, the dogs get to sleep on top of it (nice and toasty on those cold winters evenings)

Cheers

'Nutz

Yeah like black components and amps in particular don't seem to attract dust and no matter how many Times a week you dust them it just keeps coming back.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DEANO23 said:

Yeah like black components and amps in particular don't seem to attract dust and no matter how many Times a week you dust them it just keeps coming back.

Especially in this place.

House design seems to be made in such a way as to pull dust in through vents into the rooms. Even with drop sheets and regular cleaning, a camera flash always finds some!

That said, I could have done a better job, agreed.

Doesnt seem to have affected the enquiry rate though ....

Cheers

'Nutz

• Like 1

I have a small spray bottle of isocol which I use frequently, but being close to the beach sheesh. Selling always use isocol cotton rag and cotton buds , I prefer to take photo's outside in afternoon light.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DEANO23 said:

As a new owner of a devialet give me black any day of the week. And don't even get me started on the remote control...identical to the amplifier. Need gloves just to adjust the volume or handle it.

Mind you when they are spotless (rarity) they do look very sublime.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, darth vader said:

Since I'm often made to sleep where the dog sleeps, seems it could be good for me. Nice and warm on those cold winter nights...lol

Nice amp, GLWTS:thumb:

Comfort tip, don't buy devialet! Too small and the thing hardly generates much heat. 

Marriage tip, you can be right and unhappy. Or you can be wrong and happy.

Or, single...right and happy. :D

14 hours ago, Audionutz said:

Even with drop sheets and regular cleaning, a camera flash always finds some!

That said, I could have done a better job, agreed.

Doesnt seem to have affected the enquiry rate though ....

Should'a used one of those new Class-D cameras, good at masking the harmonic dust.

Great amp BTW

GLWTS 

Cheers George 

• Like 2