FS: New and s/hand titles VINYL - Steely Dan, MJ, Gorillaz, Dylan

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below

Reason for selling ...Your weekly hand-picked suggestions.
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

•         Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of the total sold will follow.
  •         All titles here get brand new inner and outer sleeves before shipping.
  •         I try and ship 5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

•        I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
  •        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
  •        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for smaller orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
  •        Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough). 

•       ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
    I just don't have the time, sorry. 
    I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.

• Lastly - I'm not a shop. I don't have credit card facilities and I don't do this full time (though sometimes it feels like I might!). It's a hobby I love, where I try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and I'll fix it.

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

LATE NIGHT TALES: Nils Frahm Dbl gatefold vinyl with download, SEALED and new. 
"I’ve really got off on working on compilations lately. 
It’s such a wonderful way to delve deep into your music collection. 
My flat is now crammed with music media of all stripes, from an old hand-cranked 78 phonograph player to 45s and albums on vinyl, my beloved old cassette tape collection, even mini-disks and, lately, WAV and MP3s. It’s all music to me. 
After spending hours recording from all of these diverse sources, I started to play around with the tunes, layering them, sampling, looping certain parts, extracting phrases and using all the freedom that this allowed me. 
If I got a little carried away or stepped on anyone’s toes in my quest to do something interesting and original, then I apologise. 
Some things may have accidentally landed on the wrong speed, while other spooky happening have occurred along the way, whether it’s ghostly additions of reverb and delay or simply subtle edits or reproductions, they've all gone into the magical stew I've tried to create for your pleasure and edification. 
I can’t tell you how much fun I've had creating this compilation for you but, suffice to say, I hope it will be a nice journey for your mind and heart" - Nils Frahm.
Nina Simone, mixed in with with Miles Davis, Four Tet, Boards of Canada, very gentle original piano interludes and a 1958 recording of 'Flight of the Bumblebee'.
If you perhaps have a Lynchian bent, you'll likely get off on Mr.Frahm's cock-eyed view of the fine, fine art.... of relaxxxxxxxing. 
Beautifully produced in a lovely gatefold, double Audiophile pressing, half-speed mastered and some carefully thought out extras. Sweet product.   $48

Steely Dan – Gaucho – AUS pressed original (MCA 6102) VG/VG+. Lovely cover with just some light rubbing marks/buffs, and removed price sticker residue top right corner front. Good legible spine. The back is even better. Nice clean OIS too. All around nice title. The wax is pretty much spotless under harsh overhead artificial light, and plays like it (a dream).  $24

Steely Dan - The Royal Scam - UK original 1976 (ABCL-5161) VG-/VG+. Pretty nice cover except for one corner, which is badly worn (see video). Else it's really without wear, and the original 4 corner-cut lyric harder cardboard inner. The record has light hairlines, but plays through them with that stoic British stiff upper lip this 70's Great Britain vinyl is famous for. Barely a noise to come out of it, but sweet music.... And what music too - this is my favourite Steely Dan title (with the worst cover art!) by a ways.  $16

Steely Dan – Aja – US pressed 1977 original gatefold (ABC AA-1006) VG+/VG+. Gorgeous cover with just light edge marking/wear, light corner bumps, some barely seen rubbing wear (have a good look at the video), else a near-spotless white gatefold inner. This one also comes with the original lyric harder cardboard inner sleeve, and it's a beaut. The wax is also really nice - some light marks, but plays without noise, all the way through. $28

Steely Dan – Katy Lied – US original press in shrink  (ABC-846) VG/VG+. Really nice cover, still in 90% of the US factory shrink so expecting it to be absolutely gorgeous underneath it all. Does have a cut-out punchole through the 'K' of the front cover title though (see video). Else lovely with just light corner wear, and the original price sticker still on, central front. The hard cardboard OIS is also brilliant (small cut out hole). The wax has some light marks, but plays beautifully throughout. $26

Michael Jackson – Off The Wall - AUS pressed original gatefold with poster inside (ELPS 3973) VG+/NM. The cover is lovely with the hype sticker still white and clear, top right front. Very little wear to speak of otherwise, and the gatefold inside is immaculate - just a really nice example. The poster is never found with these anymore, but this one has clearly *never* left the inside of the gatefold sleeve. Really nice. The wax is a 9/10 Mint copy, and one of the nicer ones I've ever seen, with not even a light hairline under strong overhead light.  $40

Bob Dylan – Live At The Budokan – AUS double LP gatefold with poster (S2BP-220211) VG+/NM. Really nice AUS pressing that is nearly always beat up when found in the wild. This one has a great cover with just a few marks/impressions, but nothing more than a hint of ringwear and that's about it. Near perfect gatefold inside. Quite rare in that overall condition. Also all contents (two nice OIS) and two fabulous slabs of original wax, without a mark (I mean, pressed yesterday-type clean and mark-free). Can't ask for more.  $40

The Matrix - Original Motion Picture Score (Don Davis) - US pressed Limited Edition (302 066 026 3). M/M Sealed Brand New. 1500 copies released worldwide, Amazon only exclusive colour variant Split Red / Blue, 180 gr vinyl  $45

Edited by candyflip