NASA to Gwyneth: Your Goop 'energy stickers' are not made with NASA material

A wellness product with questionable claims and poorly worded marketing.  Colour me amazed!

Sounds like most audiophile accessories to me [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, NADMAD said:

Sounds like most audiophile accessories to me emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different targeting though, audiophile products are for people who have spare cash to spend, wellness products tend to be touted as being cures for things and that gets peoples hopes up if they can't afford regular style treatments.  I rate wellness products as many times more dodgy than audiophile products.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bob_m_54 said:

So, does that mean the little paper tabs that you get to put on your tongue, to make the music sound amazing, don't work either?

Much like little bread wafers in church ain't a guarantee to an eternal afterlife. But hey, if it makes you feel good, then more power to the masses, excuse the pun.

44 minutes ago, Cafad said:

Different targeting though, audiophile products are for people who have spare cash to spend, wellness products tend to be touted as being cures for things and that gets peoples hopes up if they can't afford regular style treatments.  I rate wellness products as many times more dodgy than audiophile products.

I completely agree. It does remind me of a great John Watkinson quote regarding speaker cables though:

"Such claims are utterly false and anyone making such claims is either ill educated or after your money. The only viable reaction to such claims is outright derision. "

2 minutes ago, guru said:

Much like little bread wafers in church ain't a guarantee to an eternal afterlife. But hey, if it makes you feel good, then more power to the masses, excuse the pun.

I feel robbed.

5 minutes ago, guru said:

I think you need a whole lot more of the wine, to go with them, to make them in any way similar LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NADMAD said:

I feel robbed.

Don't worry, there is always the ability to come back as an animal of some description if you fancy a touch of Buddhism to keep you going or have 47 virgins keeping you company if you really want to push the boat out. Chill and look for the edge.... Just get ahead of the mob.

• 1 month later...
On 29 June 2017 at 0:23 PM, bob_m_54 said:

So, does that mean the little paper tabs that you get to put on your tongue, to make the music sound amazing, don't work either?

Fear not, my friend, my own extensive research in this area allows me to unequivocally guarantee you that these do indeed work as claimed. Hell, I've sat cross legged on the floor until three A.M watching the notes float up from an old Philips 3-in-1 cd/tape/tuner and the Revolting C@cks have never sounded better!

...I did offer to do a full review for the site but I never did hear back... :unsure:

• Haha 1

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:08 PM, Reverend Johnny Heathen said:

Fear not, my friend, my own extensive research in this area allows me to unequivocally guarantee you that these do indeed work as claimed. Hell, I've sat cross legged on the floor until three A.M watching the notes float up from an old Philips 3-in-1 cd/tape/tuner and the Revolting C@cks have never sounded better!

...I did offer to do a full review for the site but I never did hear back... :unsure:

I don't know if I had access to Owsley's finest that Revco would be the way to go. C'mon squeal, squeal.

I'd end up in a psychiatric ward. 

• Haha 1

I tried them but they short circuited my chakras and I had to have them realigned by my sonic healing therapist.

Not nearly as bad as when I tried soldering Bybees into my speaker crossover and forgot I was wearing my Bio Flow magnet wrist band and the reaction caused a mini black hole in my workbench.Although that is at least handy for disposing of very small waste items like nail clippings.

• Like 1

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Sir Sanders Zingmore said:

Going with dodgy audiophile products is not potentially life-threatening 

You're obviously not aware of just how many people have forgone a meal (or medication) for that latest Greatfull Dead album.

Come to think of it, the ones that skipped their medication probably bought Michael Bolton or Barry Manilow, there has to be a reason.

On 8/2/2017 at 4:46 PM, THOMO said:

I tried them but they short circuited my chakras and I had to have them realigned by my sonic healing therapist.

Not nearly as bad as when I tried soldering Bybees into my speaker crossover and forgot I was wearing my Bio Flow magnet wrist band and the reaction caused a mini black hole in my workbench.Although that is at least handy for disposing of very small waste items like nail clippings.

Try selling them...

image.png.a84c485ab6c1ab0dc3c34e8320a26813.png

image.thumb.png.d10b0f87388808702f221d57eb5244f7.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 29 June 2017 at 8:34 AM, NADMAD said:

I completely agree. It does remind me of a great John Watkinson quote regarding speaker cables though:

"Such claims are utterly false and anyone making such claims is either ill educated or after your money. The only viable reaction to such claims is outright derision. "

Never heard of him, but I guess I better go back to bell wire ???