Sign in to follow this  
cafe67

Kia Stinger

On 20/08/2019 at 10:28 PM, GregWormald said:

image.png.d26ea1b2ef8531530709b6308a3cb483.png

As funny as this is, the Stinger GT is actually a nice car to be in when in this situation :)

1 minute ago, figjam said:

when in this situation

Correction, in all situations 😉

17 hours ago, figjam said:

As funny as this is, the Stinger GT is actually a nice car to be in when in this situation :)

😀😀 I'm sure it is.

I daily drive my Porsche.

On 23/08/2019 at 8:23 PM, GregWormald said:

The Porsche drivers school recommends that you leave the 'nanny controls' on until you no longer trigger them (shows on the dash in Porsches). They get you out of trouble much faster than human reactions and keep you on the tarmac.

Never driven a Porsche. The only traction control I have to deal with is the one in my CV8 Monaro or the Landcruiser. The Monaro one is the only one I turn off as it is very rudimentary and intolerably intrusive. A bit of loss of traction is preferable to having it push back against you when you are trying to launch. That said it stays on in the wet (whenever I'm unlucky enough to be caught out in it) as that thing does get very taily when booted. 😶

On 25/08/2019 at 8:02 PM, figjam said:

I think the M140i is more of a hot hatch, better compared to the Audi S3 or Golf R.

The S3 with that extra grip gets to the 100 a fraction faster than the M140 whilst the Golf R comes in third on most evidence I've seen, but change the number to 200 then 1 & 2 are reversed.

Yes its true the M140 is a hot hatch vs a sedan Kia but on paper they are fairly similar, Kia has bigger capacity engine but more weight, both have twin turbos, 8 speed boxes?? Go fairly well and give smiles to owners daily :)

Interesting review format, but it’s good to see.