Kid in a candy shop

Hi everyone!

Looks like it is time for me to introduce myself as I seem to be spending more and more time on this forum over the past few weeks.

I have attached pics of my current system which started off by buying a few Bing Crosby Christmas Vinyl along with the soundtrack of Sound of music. I got home and realised I did not have a TT. Which led me to buying a 76 Garrard TT off gum tree (please don't judge). The guys at Audiotrends have already laughed at me... a couple of times.

Then I realised I needed a phono pre-amp, enter little bear tube valve amp off e-bay. I loved putting it together and watching the valves come on and still do. Not sure what it is that gets me about the valves.

Since then my collection of vinyl has grown and in the past few weeks with the help of a friend and a couple of great people on this forum I have purchased my first set of B&W 601's and now patiently waiting for a rega brio r integrated amp to arrive from Qld.

Not sure if I should be worried or excited about entering this rabbit hole but either way here goes!

Cheers

Keithe2c04724ee3073494a01cb36631bcde4.jpg0784998eb9cfb4ada3fbba6f1e740f5a.jpg92212caee11ee46ea3b35a57a57a26dd.jpg4b0d3e400ab9ce1d76fb193fbe2024b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Special K said:

Thanks djb! I am more excited than afraid.

Sent from Tapatalk

Welcome Special K,

I'm new here as well so know exactly what your going through at present.

First off you start out excited then with time and as each new credit card bill comes in after every 'had to have' purchase you will become afraid. 

Nothing wrong with being afraid occasionally though. ... ;)

Cheers Terry

Edited by TerryO

Welcome Special K,

I'm new here as well so know exactly what your going through at present.

First off you start out excited then with time and as each new credit card bill comes in after every 'had to have' purchase you will become afraid. 

Nothing wrong with being afraid occasionally though. ... [emoji6]

Cheers Terry

Hi Terry!

Haha I hear you about the credit card bill! Let's see how far this goes!

Keith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk