keyboardman_uk

SOLD: Please delete as now relisted

Posted (edited)

Item: Arcam CD23T Silver Melbourne
Price: $750 - will accept anything over $700
Item Condition: Very very good
Reason for selling: Prefer MID-FI
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Just bought this from SNA member in Sydney area. The ring dac is amazing - very 3d sound. Will go great with tubes...

Pictures:

Soon I guess. It's sliver, original box, manual, remote, all in perfect cond. Doesn't look particularly used.

Edited by keyboardman_uk
relisted

Posted (edited)

If you're in the market for new mid price cdp don't waste your money - buy this one. it's a beauty. I have it my system at the moment to compare it with my Alpha 9 and it's considerably better - more air, more dynamic, more detail, more bass.

IMG_4853.thumb.JPG.c7f1a642326e0b3c56893a947be9b3e7.JPG

Edited by buddyev

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By keyboardman_uk
      Item: ARCAM CD23T silver
      Price: $550 firm,  plus shipping
      Item Condition: Almost perfect, one light scratch on top of unit
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: All methods, including cash
      Extra Info: took $150 off the asking price. Have fun!

Pictures:

• By molika
      Item: Arcam FMJ A38 Integrated Amp
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Not needed 
      Extra Info: I bought this amp last week but in the meantime auditioned a few other amps and decided to move this one on. It is in fantastic condition with some very faint marks and only if you look up close. I don't think you will find another at this price point. Highly regarded integrated and was Arcams tip of the range. Heaps of reviews on the net. 

Comes with the remote control, power chord, manual and box. I prefer pick up but will also consider posting.

I'll post pics later. 

Pictures:

• By LWA Staff
      Item:  Arcam FMJ Super Audio CD / CD / Network Streaming Player
      Location: Len Wallis Audio HQ, 64 Burns Bay Road, Lane Cove, NSW
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Excellent as new condition
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Credit Card Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
      This ‘as new condition’, this current model CDS27 offers outstanding performance from all forms of compatible audio media. Music from SACDs and CDs and network is delivered with outstanding quality. This example has its remote, manual and original packaging and box.  
      Key Features include:
      >  SACD/CD player with network streaming
      > SACD & CD playback
      > UPnP and CIFS audio streaming up to 192/24
      > Audiophile grade playback
      > TI/Burr Brown PCM1794 DAC
      > Balanced and single-ended audio outputs
      > IR and full duplex IP & RS232 control
      > Stunning sound
      Pictures:

• By Turtle Rustler
      Item: Arcam CD72 Compact Disc Player
      Price: $390.00 ONO
      Item Condition: Used but in good condition
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Extra Info: The CD72 is a wonderful sounding CD player and very well built. The CD72 uses a 24 bit Burr Brown DAC and Sony mechanism. The unit comes with a good remote and has been modified slightly with isolation spike feet. The unit is in great condition and plays beautifully.
      The CD72 has the following connections and works well as a stand alone player or as a transport to an external DAC.
      1 x Coaxial digital output 1 x Optical digital output 1 set RCA analog audio outputs Would prefer local pick up but will ship at buyers expense.

Pictures:

• By keyboardman_uk
      Item: Arcam CD23T
      Price: $650 (listed elsewhere)
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Selling all of second system 
      Payment Method:Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash. Will post anywhere.
      Extra Info:

Arcam CD23T, arguably ARCAM'S best ever CD player. Perfect working order. One slight scratch on top which I've shown in the photos. Display is bright and clear.
        These are rare, rare, rare and much sought after across the world.   Happy to demo in Melbourne. If you were in the market for the old CD92 this would fit the bill or the even older Arcam Alpha 9 CD player.   Those modelsl have the same top of the line Ring DAC in them, made by dCS in Cambridge in very limited numbers.  More info here - http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/cd-players-with-ring-dac.29703/  and here https://www.dcsltd.co.uk/technology/ring-dac/   Sounds amazing, but it just doesn't get used in our second system as it's mostly mp3's off the phone these days. (Sad face).   Comes with the original double boxes and remote and Aus or European power cord. Will be extremely well packed for shipping (It is heavy, due to huge amounts of shielding inside). Will throw in audio interconnects. Can ship almost anywhere, ask first if you are unsure.   Will play HDCD (a little red light pops on, it's so exciting) and has text which means it's one of the best (of the variants that Arcam had).   Listed elsewhere.   Cheers, Richard

Pictures: