VAF, Marc Rushton & The Rocky Mountain System. Thursday this week (22nd)

VAF

12 hours ago, lowpoke said:

Please count me in. 
Hi-fi trumps sport anyday.

Regards,

Jason.

Jason, exactly. You'll fit right in!

cheers,

Philip

4 hours ago, GregWormald said:

I'd like to come along.

It sounds(!) like a good time.

Greg

Howdy Greg. Yes indeed. Fun and interesting.

cheers,

philip

18 minutes ago, pine weasel said:

Hello Philip

I'd like to come along if there's still room for one more.

Cheers

Suresh

Yes indeed. See you on Thursday!

17 hours ago, evil c said:

You're usually too stricken with man flu to show up at any events anyway! emoji10.png

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Great kick a man while he's down.:(

Well I could have come but for the flem,coughing and spluttering.

But would have lived to have gone to this, DEQXed multi amped VAfs would be a treat. 

Hmmmm,

Football doesn't start till 7:20 pm, one-off opportunity to see the DEQX'd VAF's, with DEQX and SNA guests, plus Grumpy, plus others.

6:00 pm start.

I'll change my mind and attend - might be an earlier leaver though at about 7pm.  Thanks Phillip, Simon, Darren and co.

Benje

Great kick a man while he's down.[emoji20]
Well I could have come but for the flem,coughing and spluttering.

But would have #LIKED to have gone to this, DEQXed multi amped VAfs would be a treat. 

Sorry "sniffles" - yes certainly worth risking mass contagion to attend this event.
Alan's presentation of his DEQX at Marcs was a revelation in it's improvement with some average Epos speakers!
# corrected [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks to the Vaf team and Marc with Allan giving a demo of the DEQX with the Vaf 93s.With Allan answering some in-depth questions I see myself going down this path with a future Horn speaker setup.

Also good to catch up with some new and old members.....

Cheers Stump:thumb:

• Like 7

It was great to get together and was generously hosted by the team at VAF. The i93's sounded great in 'the spot''.   Are there likely to be any future opportunities to hear them actively driven in the near future without the SA GTG banter providing rear fill? 

• Like 3

A BIG thank you to Philip, Simon, all the VAF team, Allan (deqx) our Marc (cheeky bugger) and all the SNA'rs there for a fantastic evening of pizza, refreshments and some great sounds and a not so great sound from the vinyl played, which Philip did explain earlier was not an ideal setup for the evening.

l really must get out more .

• Like 2

Agreed - a very enjoyable evening with some great sounds coming from the mighty i93's 

Thanks again to Philip, Simon and the rest of the VAF crew present for a good night.

Now to save up for upgrading my i93 Mk 1's - good though they are :thumb:

Cheers all

Des

1 hour ago, Grumpy said:

A BIG thank you to Philip, Simon, all the VAF team, Allan (deqx) our Marc (cheeky bugger) and all the SNA'rs there for a fantastic evening of pizza, refreshments and some great sounds and a not so great sound from the vinyl played, which Philip did explain earlier was not an ideal setup for the evening.

l really must get out more .

Where are the PHOTOs Grumps..;)