Sign in to follow this  
Hi Fi Delirium

FS: CD BULK LOT JAZZ & a bit of folk & blues

Item:  50 x CD BULK LOT. JAZZ & more - used
Price: $200 the lot incl. courier to east coast cities. Possible surcharge elsewhere. 
Item Condition: 
Most discs and inserts EX/NM condition. Jewel cases have reasonable wear & some with cracks.  All discs clean.
Reason for selling: Downsizing CD collection.
Payment Method: Paypal, Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: 
Mostly jazz, a couple of blues and the odd bit of folk. Quite a few interesting titles. Includes a Chet Baker 4 x CD Comp, a Verve Box and a few from the Gitanes ‘Jazz in Paris’ series.  Brian Eno’s Ambient made it’s way in there too.

50 x CD’s in all. The list shows 47 so there’ll be 3 unlisted mystery ones too.

See the list here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9h4wpeb6cs13nby/Stereonet JAZZ CD List 18.06.17.xlsx?dl=0

Pictures:

Stereonet CDs  JAZZ 18.06 (6).JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aaban
      Item: Yamaha CD-S700 CD Player
      Price: $575
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to a CD Transport + DAC
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Shipping anywhere in Australia included in the price

Up for sale, phenomenal CD Player. Really precise reading mechanism. Fantastic DAC. Got it on December 2018 and used only about 5-10 hours a month, so still practically as new.

More info at: https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/hifi/cd-s700/index.html

Selling due to a recent upgrade. Price includes freight to anywhere in Australia. I've got boxes, packaging, cables, remote, and user's manual in perfect conditions.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By StereoSimon
      Item: Rotel RCD 1072
      Price: $220
      Item Condition: Perfect working order.  A few scratches on the top.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  This is a great CD player that’s given years of great service without missing a beat.  The box and remote are long gone unfortunately.  

I’m new here but have a eBay account with plenty of good feedback = au-adco

• By DSA
      Item: TASCAM CD-6010 Professional CD Player
      Price: $600
      Item Condition: Very good used condition
      Reason for selling: Moving to computer based audio
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Swap/Trade
      Extra Info:
      May consider an Apple Mac Mini 2018 plus I give cash (swap/trade)
      Used in a home audiophile/HiFi setup. This is a fine sounding CD player (using either RCA and balanced outputs) and also an excellent CD transport (balanced and RCA digital output options) - would also suit studio and live sound environments.
      The CD-6010 model has many programable features as well as particularly strong and well made CD tray and mechanism.
      Great as a stand alone CD player or for use as a CD transport.
      Comes with removable rack mounts (see pics - the two from the Tascam site show the mounts, the other pics are of the actual CD player I'm selling and show the rack mounts removed).
      Serviced and a new laser was installed.
      Comes with a manual. No original box.
      More Information is on the Tascam USA website.
      PM me with any questions.
      PICKUP - INDOOROOPILLY or post at buyer's expense ($30 with insurance) 

• By surprisetech
      Item:  Mix of 44 CDs (some doubles), a CD/DVD set plus a DVD.
      Price:   $140  + postage at cost.
      Item Condition:  Very Good
      Reason for selling:  General cull to make space plus a few that I had multiple copies of, or own in other formats.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 

Prefer to sell as a single lot at this stage.  If no takers I will price individually for selling separately next week. 
      Happy to post without jewel cases if required, with disks in paper sleeves.
      Delivery to Outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne might be possible. (Send me a PM if required)

Ani DiFranco    Living In Clip (Live)
      Bob Dylan    Love And Theft
      Bob Marley    Stop That Train
      British India    Thieves
      Chemical Brothers    Come With Us
      Chemical Brothers    Singles 93-03.  2xCD, 1xDVD
      Christine Anu    Come My Way
      Dawes    North Hills
      Direct Influence    Herbal Ninja EP
      Doves    Lost Souls
      Falling Joys    Aerial
      Franz Ferdinand    Franz Ferdinand
      Funeral For A Friend    DVD. Spilling Blood in 8mm
      Goo Goo Dolls    Dizzy Up The Girl
      Inspiral Carpets    Revenge Of The Goldfish
      John Crosbie    My Sanctuary
      Kelis    Kaleidoscope
      Ladysmith Black Mambazo    Shaka Zulu
      Lane Chaser    23
      Lyle Lovett    The Road To Ensenada
      M.I.A.    Arular
      Magazine    Real Life / Secondhand Daylight
      Marshall Crenshaw    Life's Too Short
      Matthew Sweet    Inside
      Mick Lowery    Kryponite
      Oasis    (What's the story) Morning Glory?
      Oleta Adams    Cirlce Of One
      P J Harvey    To Bring You My Love
      Peter Blakely    The Pale Horse
      Portishead    Portishead
      Prajna    Sleeping Wolves EP
      Propellerheads    Decksanddrumsandrockandroll
      Radiohead    OK Computer
      Sass Jordan    Rats
      Soul Cupcake    Now
      The Calling    Camino Palmero
      The Darkness    Permission To Land
      The Mark Of Cain    (R) Retaliate (3-track single)
      The Vasco Era    The Vasco Era
      The Vines    Melodia
      Three Days Grace    Transit Of Venus
      Timbre Terrorists    First Impressions Judged On Face Value
      Urban Cookie Collective    Tales From The Magic Fountain
      3MDR-FM    A Mountain Of Sound 2014
      3MDR-FM    More Women In Song
      3PBS-FM    Sounds of Studio 5 Live

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved

• By APuri
      Item: A bunch of stellar Jazz LPs (see below)
      Price: Details below
      Item Condition: Details below
      Reason for selling: Culling the herd
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (Friends & family only)
      Extra Info:
      Shipped in secondhand, LP-specific cardboard mailers to ensure safe delivery!
      Postage will be charged at or below cost (AusPost), and is in ADDITION to the quoted prices below. Combined postage is certainly possible.
      Money back guarantee on these LPs, they are in awesome condition and I stand by my word - buyer will need to cover return shipping.

All LPs graded according to the Goldmine Standard
      https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001566193-How-To-Grade-Items 
      Conservative grading
      Cover first / Record second
      I do a quick playthrough prior to listing these, and will comment on obvious audio imperfections...guaranteed no surprises, buy with confidence!

Bobby Hutcherson - Components (Stereo) - Blue Note - US 2015 BN75 reissue LP (BST84213) NM/NM. Pretty much brand new. Only a few months old. Played once or twice. Solid pressing for the price. Vibraphone based jazz at its finest. $22

Chick Corea - The Song of SInging (Stereo) - Blue Note - Japanese Toshiba Pressing 1985 (BST84353) NM/NM. Pretty much in new condition, with shrink and hype sticker still present. Would be hard to find in this condition. Played once or twice only. Avant garde for the hardcore jazz lovers. $25

Miles Davis - Miles of Jazz (Mono) - Japan Mercury 1975 (BT-5011) VG/NM. Nice compilation. Glossy clean vinyl. $15

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Mosaic (Stereo) - Blue Note - US 2015 BN75 reissue LP (BST84090) NM/NM. Pretty much brand new. Only a few months old. Played once or twice. Solid pressing for the price. A great introduction to jazz for those just wanting to dip their toes in. $20

⭐Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds of Fire (Stereo) - Japanese 1st pressing CBS/Sony 1973 (SOPL 175) VG/NM (no OBI, with inner sleeve and liner notes). 1st pressing of a Jazz-Rock, fusion masterpiece. Featuring the great Billy Cobham on drums. Actually more like a prog-rock album IMHO. Electric guitar, violin, synth-driven odd time signature proggy goodness. Absolutely clean pressing, vinyl itself looks like new. Some clicks and pops through quieter passages, which would likely disappear with a good ultrasonic clean. Some creasing of the corners. $30

Miles Davis - Vol 2 (Stereo) - Blue Note - US 2015 BN75 reissue LP (BLP1502) VG+/NM. Pretty much brand new. Only a few months old. Played once or twice. Solid pressing for the price. Digital source I believe. VG grading as there is a slight crease at top right corner (shipped to me like this). A great introduction to jazz for those just wanting to dip their toes in. $20

Thad Jones & Mel Lewis - Suite for Pops (Stereo) - US Horizon 1975 (SP701) G+/VG+. Big band jazz. Cover is a little worn down. Vinyl itself plays with no major issue. $5

⭐Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Moanin’ (Stereo) – Blue Note - Japanese King pressing 1978 (FRP 5-2 / GXK 8044 / BST 84003) VG+/NM (no OBI, with liner notes in japanese).  This record sounds amazing; warm, rich, full analogue tone. Glossy black vinyl that plays beautifully without noise except some light pops/clicks audible only between tracks. Sleeve shows its age with some yellowing, and minor shelf wear only. King pressings are well known for their immaculate, quiet vinyl and amazing sound quality. Do some research and you’ll find their prices are steadily rising. This version in particular (FRP 5-2) is exceedingly rare, you wont even find it on Discogs. This album is a Jazz masterpiece, and no collection would be complete without it. Heres your chance at obtaining a pristine rare Japanese repress. $OLD

⭐Art Blakey Quintet - A Night At Birdland Vol 1 (Mono) - Blue Note - Japanese King pressing 1978 (GXK-8099M) VG+/NM (no OBI, with liner notes in Japanese). Record looks and plays like its brand new. Clean and jet black glossy, quiet wax with no imperfections visible/audible. Sleeve has some minor staining and shelf wear (see pics). King pressings are well known for their immaculate, quiet vinyl and amazing sound quality. Do some research and you’ll find their prices are steadily rising. This is a rare mono version of this amazing live performance, featuring legendary artists such as Horace Silver, and Lou Donaldson.  $OLD

Brown & Roach Incorporated - Brown & Roach Incorporated (Mono) - Japan Mercury 1974 (BT 1328) VG+/VG (no OBI, liner notes). Clifford Brown and Max Roach. Two legends, in a studio, riffing off each other. Some mind blowing chops on this one. Shiny vinyl looks mint, but plays with a little noise intermittently, hence the VG rating. $OLD

Charles Mingus - Mingus Dynasty (Stereo) - Japan CBS/Sony 1973 (SOPZ 28) NM/NM (no OBI, with inner sleeve and liner notes). Sleeve is still in shrink. A good example of post bop done right. Mingus was a phenomenal double bassist, and is supported by a stellar lineup here. $OLD

⭐The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out (Stereo) - Japan CBS/Sony 1974 (SOPM150) VG/VG+ (no OBI, with insert). A classic album, accessible cool jazz at its finest. Age-related brown staining of cover on front and back, and minor creasing at corners (see pics). Vinyl looks clean and glossy, with some fine, non feel-able scratches. Plays well with no skips. Some crackles and pops, only audible through quieter/silent passages. $OLD

The Dave Brubeck Quartet - 25th Anniversary Reunion (Stereo) - Japan Horizon/King 1977 (GP3514) NM/NM. Beautiful gatefold sleeve, in close to new condition. Vinyl looks glossy and new. Quiet pressing. Really well recorded/mastered live concert with the quartet playing the classics. $OLD

⭐John Coltrane - Live at the Village Vanguard Again! (Stereo) - Impulse! - US 1968 (AS9124) NM/NM. Again, thick and glossy gatefold sleeve, in close to new condition. Vinyl looks waxy and new, and plays through with no noise. Sounds like you’re there with the audience, very well recorded live performance. Overall amazing condition. $OLD

Sonny Clark - Cool Struttin' (Stereo) - Blue Note - Europe DOL 2015 (DOL834H) NM/NM. In close to new condition. Only played once. Clean, flat, thick 180g wax. Yes its a modern digital transfer, but the price reflects this. No better gateway drug into Blue Note goodness. Amazing hard bop, one of my favourites. $OLD

Sonny Rollins Quartet - Tenor Madness (Stereo) - Europe DOL 2015 (DOL871H) NM/NM. In close to new condition. Only played once. Again, a digital transfer, but so affordable. Monster album for the hard bop tenor sax fan. $OLD

Terumasa Hino - Trans-blue (Stereo) - Japan CBS/Sony 1985 (28AH 1835) NM/NM. Lovely group of jazz standards, performed with the backing of a full set of strings. Vinyl looks clean, and plays with no issue. $OLD

Chaka Khan / Freddie Hubbard / Joe Henderson / Chick Corea / Stanley Clarke / Lenny White - Echoes of an Era (Stereo) - Japan Elektra 1982 (P-11138) VG/NM. What a line up! Amazing vocal jazz. Chaka Khan is a powerhouse. Fingerprints/marks on the cover (more obvious against the gold). Gatefold. Glossy clean vinyl otherwise. $OLD

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. 
      I actually have quite a few more to sell, so keep an eye out for more posts from me this week!

Photos: