christosd

BMW M135i

All I used coding for was so mirrors fold in on locking, the disclaimer screen. That’s it.

i understand to fully bypass the Asd there is a loom to buy. Am fine with the asd :)

by the ways guys apple car play can now be had as a lifetime thing :)

All I used coding for was so mirrors fold in on locking

Even without coding, holding the lock button will close the mirrors.

Just now, DoggieHowser said:

ohh am talking just about the comfort access and setup so by default of short press.... ie so dont have to stand there holding finger down on it. or holding buttons and such. ie so same as was on my merc I had :)

its quite well done so can if want just do a very short touch and it will just lock hold down a split second and will fold in and lock :) 

1 hour ago, DoggieHowser said:

Mines so old it didn't come with that lot LOL, but who else has knocked up 220000km already? As for the Stop Start, 'Cos I never had the chance to play with it, I've just accepted the lower noise level every time she shuts down  and the bloody nuisance cut off of the radio when it re-starts, (fixed on later model I understand). Hadn't thought about the blacking light being dim just use feel LOL, Oh and parking sensors but then again I've been guilty of clobbering small items out of sight till I found them squashed.....

25% off bmws connected drive services...

life time unlimited carplay is included :)

https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.com.au/app/index.html#/portal/store

54197832_10156789436800991_5281496961491

On 12/03/2019 at 12:08 PM, betty boop said:

clocked over 11,000 clicks....

filled up fuel today, and super impressed with my overall fuel use.... which over the 11,000 km has averaged 8.3 L/100. Which is pretty amazing for kind of car this is I must say. my previous hot hatches in merc a250 and golf gti averaged 8.5 L/100 typically. And this is over a mix of driving I do in a bit of long country drives, but also plenty of just stuck in grid lock and driving around melb metro in the mess of stop start it is. Also not like been holding back - the car is far too much fun for that !  no doubt things like its regen brakes and coasting functions and such helps especially on longer runs but pleased to see this is now less that 2L/100 difference vs what our little 1.2L fiat run about used to average across similar sort of duty.

IMG_8122.jpeg

And after just 220,000 km my consumption average driving just around Melbourne mostly has arrived at 8.7 lt/100km Al, so It would seem I'm driving it a bit harder each day and I'd agree with that LOL.